Devoted Knight

11,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Arzion
Hi Gaia!
I'm new for all intents and purposes...
I had another account when I was 13, but let's not get into that, I was a horrible noobish trainwreck of a user and I thought I was a popular GCDer when I was actually ignored by the larger community
Yeah, let's just say I've never been here before.
I'm a girl in real life, I like anime and alternative bands (specifically To Aru Majutsu no Index and Ludo) and I am really, really psyched to get my trading pass so I can start vending and stop looking like a newbie > biggrin

I have an art tumblr at zyango.tumblr.com if you're interested in getting avi art from me! :L

Welcome to Gaia!

Shy Lovergirl

6,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Welcome to Gaia ^^

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Adored Bookworm

iioceanlab says;
welcome welcome if you ever need help with anything or whatever. (or need drugs)
HMU MUF FUKA C: ♥

Lucky Cat

Arzion
Welcome back!
Hope it all goes well for you this time around. x'D

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Arzion

Welcome back! >w<

Shy Lunatic

Arzion

Hello there, and welcome/welcome back to Gaia. You have a nice, strong style. Any plans on how you want your avatar to look?

Beloved Fairy

Arzion
Hi Gaia!
I'm new for all intents and purposes...
I had another account when I was 13, but let's not get into that, I was a horrible noobish trainwreck of a user and I thought I was a popular GCDer when I was actually ignored by the larger community
Yeah, let's just say I've never been here before.
I'm a girl in real life, I like anime and alternative bands (specifically To Aru Majutsu no Index and Ludo) and I am really, really psyched to get my trading pass so I can start vending and stop looking like a newbie > biggrin

I have an art tumblr at zyango.tumblr.com if you're interested in getting avi art from me! :L
welcome back!

Shy Lunatic

Arzion
Mythril Blade
Arzion

Hello there, and welcome/welcome back to Gaia. You have a nice, strong style. Any plans on how you want your avatar to look?

Thank you! (and thank you for complimenting my choice of starter clothes?)
I made this tektek last night, but it costs about 11mil, which seems a little unreasonable, haha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, I meant your art. ^-^;; But I like your starter clothes, too.

A bit pricey, yes, but it looks quite good. It has that balance between sleek gentleman and wild.

Tipsy Explorer

21,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Arzion
Mythril Blade
Arzion

Thank you! (and thank you for complimenting my choice of starter clothes?)
I made this tektek last night, but it costs about 11mil, which seems a little unreasonable, haha.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome back! It's a very nice balanced look that you're going for *likes* And hey, 11 mil is doable if you take it a little at a time and keep an eye on the market prices for the best deal.

Good luck! pirate

Shy Gaian

Welcome back!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out