Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Raider

Arzion
Hi Gaia!
I'm new for all intents and purposes...
I had another account when I was 13, but let's not get into that, I was a horrible noobish trainwreck of a user and I thought I was a popular GCDer when I was actually ignored by the larger community
Yeah, let's just say I've never been here before.
I'm a girl in real life, I like anime and alternative bands (specifically To Aru Majutsu no Index and Ludo) and I am really, really psyched to get my trading pass so I can start vending and stop looking like a newbie > biggrin

I have an art tumblr at zyango.tumblr.com if you're interested in getting avi art from me! :L

Welcome back to gaia! ^^

Seeker

Arzion
Hi Gaia!
I'm new for all intents and purposes...
I had another account when I was 13, but let's not get into that, I was a horrible noobish trainwreck of a user and I thought I was a popular GCDer when I was actually ignored by the larger community
Yeah, let's just say I've never been here before.
I'm a girl in real life, I like anime and alternative bands (specifically To Aru Majutsu no Index and Ludo) and I am really, really psyched to get my trading pass so I can start vending and stop looking like a newbie > biggrin

I have an art tumblr at zyango.tumblr.com if you're interested in getting avi art from me! :L

Welcome back!
Welcome to gaia c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas