Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi my name's Snow and I'm somewhere in the younger-then-sixteen range. I love bunnies and foruming, but have never been on a forum quite as big as this one xd I'm a bit insane and am a fan of glomping people (fair warning). I can't waitto get to know all (or most) of you heart

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Snowybunny12
Hi my name's Snow and I'm somewhere in the younger-then-sixteen range. I love bunnies and foruming, but have never been on a forum quite as big as this one xd I'm a bit insane and am a fan of glomping people (fair warning). I can't waitto get to know all (or most) of you heart

Hello and welcome to Gaia!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :
Snowybunny12

I'm new as well, well more like re-joining. welcome to Gaia, and if you want a friend, just add me and I'll be sure to message you! (:

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welsome to Gaia! I love bunnies too!
*snuggle snuggle snuggle*
()_()
(^.^)
()( )()
(o)(o)
Message me sometime!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Tactician

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Snowybunny12

Welcome to Gaia, hun. I am nineteen going on twenty in December. I love snakes and dragons (anything reptilian or amphibian) and I am somewhat new to forums as well, though I have been on Gaia for around five years. Sad how I do not really talk much until now. I am a bit collected and reserved and my transition to adult life is kind of a challenge for me, but I will live. I am a fan of getting dirty and active, like working on cars and climbing trees or biking. I know this sounds like a male, but trust me, I am a really ******** sexy woman. Too bad I am taken! *laughs a bit* I also have an art shop on Gaia, so if you want to visit, there is a link on my profile along with some hardcore Legend of Zelda piano music (kind of hard to understand, but if you visit you will know). Anyways, welcome to Gaia.
Snowybunny12

Welcome to the site~ hope you like it

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to Gaia! Enjoy your stay =3

Shadowy Soldier

9,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Shadow the Wanderer
Snowybunny12

Welcome to Gaia, hun. I am nineteen going on twenty in December. I love snakes and dragons (anything reptilian or amphibian) and I am somewhat new to forums as well, though I have been on Gaia for around five years. Sad how I do not really talk much until now. I am a bit collected and reserved and my transition to adult life is kind of a challenge for me, but I will live. I am a fan of getting dirty and active, like working on cars and climbing trees or biking. I know this sounds like a male, but trust me, I am a really ******** sexy woman. Too bad I am taken! *laughs a bit* I also have an art shop on Gaia, so if you want to visit, there is a link on my profile along with some hardcore Legend of Zelda piano music (kind of hard to understand, but if you visit you will know). Anyways, welcome to Gaia.

well i guess all three of us have somthin in common
hehehe

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hiiiiii!!! emotion_awesome
Snowybunny12
will my name is tea yea i now but i love my tea cool and im not a nob ok i just look like this so i dont get hack

here my stor
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/mystore/

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Snowybunny12
YOU LOVE BUNNIES??? I LOVE BUNNIES, TOO! I volunteer with rabbits at my local animal shelter! Welcome to Gaia!

Sophomore

Welcome to gaia fellow.
Hope your experience doesnt go the wrong way for you 3nodding

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Snowybunny12

Welcome to Gaia~

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
welcome to gaia~~~~~~ emotion_bigheart
Sup, Welcome to Gaia!

I hope you like it here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff