Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Ally

TouchMyHeart
> Newbie uses Introduction!
>> Introduction is mildly effective..

Hey there, I'm Marina and I hate writing introductions! Lol.
It's SO much easier to talk to people and ask/answer questions than it is to just write a big paragraph about yourself. I'm not that self-absorbed! ((It's a joke, don't lynch me!))
I already read the ToS, there's no need to remind me.
Just looking for a fun way to talk to people and kill some time, play games, whatever.

My captcha said "friend zone" ..that was fast. Dumped by the system straight from the beginning! Lol.

> arcanine242424 is confused!
>> arcanine242424 uses Welcome!

Hey there, Marina! You wrote a pretty big paragraph there for someone who doesn't like writing big paragraphs xD

Calling Ladykiller

TouchMyHeart

It's SO much easier to talk to people and ask/answer questions than it is to just write a big paragraph about yourself. I'm not that self-absorbed! ((It's a joke, don't lynch me!))
Just looking for a fun way to talk to people and kill some time, play games, whatever.

My captcha said "friend zone" ..that was fast. Dumped by the system straight from the beginning! Lol.

Hello and welcome to Gaia! emotion_yatta

Friendly Noob

CookieDoughDreams
>Mango uses hi!
>>It's super effective! c:

Welcome to gaia, Marina who hates writing paragraphs! biggrin

... I wrote a big paragraph.. ;~;

*gives chocolate* Shhh, we still love you darling ^^ That system didn't know what he had. You don't need him anyway.

eek
Did you get any lengthy replies?

He's just too cruel! I hope that in time I can move on and find a system that appreciates me for who I am! *sniffs and nibbles at the chocolate*
I feel better already! heart

Not really... ;n;

That system didn't derserve you! You're better off with out him. You know what they say: there's plenty of systems on the internet!
Chocolate makes everything better heart c:

Divine Bunny

14,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TouchMyHeart

welcome to gaia~

Heart Swapper

arcanine242424

> arcanine242424 is confused!
>> arcanine242424 uses Welcome!

Hey there, Marina! You wrote a pretty big paragraph there for someone who doesn't like writing big paragraphs xD

> Welcome is very effective!

I did! I'm not sure how that happened at all- it must have been a freak accident. whee

Friendly Genius

TouchMyHeart

Hey there! Nice to meet you!

Melodious Fatcat

19,000 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
TouchMyHeart

Welcome to Gaia, my dear! heart

Shy Blob

TouchMyHeart

Such late reply, much sad.

Welcome owo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items