Welcome to Gaia! ::

JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
JadeofShinsei
lol have a laugh Cream. i aint hitting on you~

Why not? Im a lesbian xD

I'm not supposed to hit on anyone, it always seem to turn sour at some point lol...

Well if your in a relationship you shouldnt hit on ANYONE but if your not why not xD
You can make me mad or sad, its hard to ruin my happy mood trust me if anyone should be warning anyone its me I tend to be a sarcatic b***h
I'm not in one at the moment, most guys may be tools but girls are fn complicated lol and so am I...

wait..... how can I tell you're not being sarcastic when you say you're a happy person?

You may never know *kick cig into the grass*
I hate men, after my ex fiance I realized men are worthless morons who should burrrrrrn!!!!!!!!
Well there's a few good ones ^^ which I know two of them lol
Im 95% lesbian I thank my ex for that SO much for making me realize women are better except for the ones with no morals who throw themselves at people for attention SPRING BREAK DOESNT WANNA SEE YOUR TINY BOOBS KEEP YOUR BRA ON XDDDDD

Excitable Adventurer

x Strawberry CreamPuff x
WELL THEN!
I know what I wanna make!
Cream the Kitten~
I ωanʈ to oɔɔuρү үour ɱinɗ
SHE IS SO CUTE.
emotion_kirakira

But omg so expensive. 750k per attempt at crafting it? That's enough to give me palpitations.
User Image
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε
xanthrophobe
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
WELL THEN!
I know what I wanna make!
Cream the Kitten~
SHE IS SO CUTE.
emotion_kirakira

But omg so expensive. 750k per attempt at crafting it? That's enough to give me palpitations.
User Image
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε

Gotta pray you get it the first time.
Guess I kind of lied I do have friends on here xD but I always told them id never join Gaia too many hackings and sexual crazed loonies >v<
Imma DO IT Imma make the cat then imma use that gold to make Aurora because SHES RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Business Pumpkin

10,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x Strawberry CreamPuff x

I hate men, after my ex fiance I realized men are worthless morons who should burrrrrrn!!!!!!!!
Im 95% lesbian I thank my ex for that SO much for making me realize women are better except for the ones with no morals who throw themselves at people for attention SPRING BREAK DOESNT WANNA SEE YOUR TINY BOOBS KEEP YOUR BRA ON XDDDDD

I don't hate men but the world at large, and i just feel comfier around girls but haven't found one to get along with in all my years that i can actually be with. Hell, I'm not even sure what i really want lately so i wont go there right now...
JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x

I don't hate men but the world at large, and i just feel comfier around girls but haven't found one to get along with in all my years that i can actually be with. Hell, I'm not even sure what i really want lately so i wont go there right now...

a lot of women are stuck up or too picky.
It depends on the chick or who you talk to.
I dont get a long with a lot of women either because the s**t they say just makes me wanna slap them. Never found a REAL woman before

Excitable Adventurer

x Strawberry CreamPuff x
Guess I kind of lied I do have friends on here xD but I always told them id never join Gaia too many hackings and sexual crazed loonies >v<
Imma DO IT Imma make the cat then imma use that gold to make Aurora because SHES RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLOLOL crazed sexual loonies. xD
...but aren't they half the fun of it?
emotion_kirakira

YOU GO GURL.
YOU CRAFT THAT PRETTY RAINBOW KITTY.
emotion_dowant
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε

Business Pumpkin

10,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x

I dont get a long with a lot of women either because the s**t they say just makes me wanna slap them. Never found a REAL woman before
Well I like to think I'm pretty real but I'm not sure if anything around me is.... stressed
JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
JadeofShinsei
x Strawberry CreamPuff x

Well I like to think I'm pretty real but I'm not sure if anything around me is.... stressed

*falls over laughing*
I know how you feel.
No one really understands me as a person either and I hate explaining myself and about me ******** talk to me and you'll know I dont wanna play the 20 questions game lmfao know what I mean?!
xanthrophobe
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
LOLOLOL crazed sexual loonies. xD
...but aren't they half the fun of it?
emotion_kirakira

YOU GO GURL.
YOU CRAFT THAT PRETTY RAINBOW KITTY.
emotion_dowant
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε

XDDDD maybeeeeee that depends is it playful pervert or that on the news kind laaaaaaawl
I will then Imma try and sell it for 500mil seems appropriate considering that one crystal thing is like priced at 25mil > > pshhhh Ill haggle the crap out of them

I think I'll donate to other people once I buy everything I want on gaia.
If I can get more for the cat then so be it but I dont wanna be low balled or someone will get SLAPPED

Business Pumpkin

10,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
haha you're a good kid (cuz you're prolly fairly younger than I am)
where you from, what are your hobbies, favorite bands?

Excitable Adventurer

x Strawberry CreamPuff x
XDDDD maybeeeeee that depends is it playful pervert or that on the news kind laaaaaaawl
I will then Imma try and sell it for 500mil seems appropriate considering that one crystal thing is like priced at 25mil > > pshhhh Ill haggle the crap out of them

If I can get more for the cat then so be it but I dont wanna be low balled or someone will get SLAPPED
The biggest problem with making a profit from alchemy is that if you up the price too much - say, to 500mil xD;; - then people will just be like 'yeah, gonna go and craft this myself', rather than paying so much.
gonk
Auroras go for like 60-70mil usually I think? I don't really know, I haven't seen one for sale in a while.
But when components are that expensive odds are they're craftable themselves, and they're cheaper if you craft them yourself. C;

That's what I'm doing atm - donating 'cause I finally have all the crap I wanted haha.
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε
JadeofShinsei
haha you're a good kid (cuz you're prolly fairly younger than I am)
where you from, what are your hobbies, favorite bands?

Im 20 turning 21 in July 4th
Age is just a number doll

I'm from Hell *nods*
I steal souls for fun
The sound of dying angels

Reality~

Wisconsin
Doing art, writing, video games, nature
Bands: Meh don't have any favorites but I will tell you I hate 99% of american music ^^
xanthrophobe
x Strawberry CreamPuff x

The biggest problem with making a profit from alchemy is that if you up the price too much - say, to 500mil xD;; - then people will just be like 'yeah, gonna go and craft this myself', rather than paying so much.
gonk
Auroras go for like 60-70mil usually I think? I don't really know, I haven't seen one for sale in a while.
But when components are that expensive odds are they're craftable themselves, and they're cheaper if you craft them yourself. C;

That's what I'm doing atm - donating 'cause I finally have all the crap I wanted haha.
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε

Meeeh Idk those REALLY rich Gaians just spend money because they have it xD
and the rumors I heard was the cat actually sold for 190 billion so who the ******** ever is out there that is worth that much (probably a mod) THEY BETTER COME FIND ME IN 4 WEEKS XDD

Excitable Adventurer

x Strawberry CreamPuff x
and the rumors I heard was the cat actually sold for 190 billion so who the ******** ever is out there that is worth that much (probably a mod) THEY BETTER COME FIND ME IN 4 WEEKS XDD
I wish I had the gold to be like that.
gonk

Might be 'cause of the lowest market price atm, which is...stupidly high. xD;;
Nobody would actually pay that much unfortunately, or I'd totally be crafting my own one right now.
emotion_kirakira

But LOL I wish you luck selling for 190bil.
emotion_awesome
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε
xanthrophobe
x Strawberry CreamPuff x
I wish I had the gold to be like that.
gonk

Might be 'cause of the lowest market price atm, which is...stupidly high. xD;;
Nobody would actually pay that much unfortunately, or I'd totally be crafting my own one right now.
emotion_kirakira

But LOL I wish you luck selling for 190bil.
emotion_awesome
▬▬
as үou ɗo ɱinε

I dont want 190 billion thats too much gold hackers would ride me to the ranch if I had that much.
I'd be happy with just 800 million so I could donate 40% of it to the needy ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces