Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ /The owner 'clicks' the registration button and makes her avi. . .
            " Not much to choose from. Would've liked to have made it my own, but at least it's a start. "
                      / Then she 'clicks' the submit button and the new avi slowly opens up her eyes to a new world.

A new Gaian is born!
User Image

[8/19/2014 <3]

~ Come on in and stay to chat her up.
            She wont bite because she loves meeting new people and making new friends! As of now she has none, whelp, because she was born not even just a few minutes ago! Not, even a day old yet! O.O But, will you change the whole no friends thing? She would love you forever if so! O m g . . .She made a friend! She has a friend!

She has so much to share, so come on! Talk! <3
    ~ Who's her owner?
            You are probably wondering who I am, whelp I'll save your brain the trouble of thinking! My name is Amelia, yes I was name after Amelia Earhart and I'm proud of that! She is one of my role models! <3 " The girl in drown who walked alone, " proved that girls can do anything guys can do! I live by that. I'm a tomboy to the heart, playing every sport a guy does or doing (almost) everything they do. I mean I am a girl. . .I can't do EVERYTHING they do. . .that would be awkward if I could! xD And this girl is only 17 years old. YES! I'm almost an adult, so adult or not, please treat me with some respect, that's all I ask for! I'll return the favor if you do.

I could go on, but, I decided to make your brain think from here on out! If you want to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask! Or don't. Lol. But, thanks for giving me the time of day!

Okay. I'll shut up now and let y'all come in and chat! Can't wait!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin
K-poplover44

~ The first replier!
            That was awesome and fast! I didn't really think that anyone was going to come on here and talk to me or give me a, " Welcome to Gaia! " So, thanks! <3 You are like amazing!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
CltrAltDelicious
K-poplover44

~ The first replier!
            That was awesome and fast! I didn't really think that anyone was going to come on here and talk to me or give me a, " Welcome to Gaia! " So, thanks! <3 You are like amazing!

ur welcome heart
K-poplover44

~ The First replier!
            Oh the love! <3 Yay! Lol.
            Anyways, can you describe Gaia is one word and why? I'm just quite curious what this place is, what it's like, etc. Any help would be good.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
CltrAltDelicious
K-poplover44

~ The First replier!
            Oh the love! <3 Yay! Lol.
            Anyways, can you describe Gaia is one word and why? I'm just quite curious what this place is, what it's like, etc. Any help would be good.

friendly and fun,because u can meet new people all over the world,and because there r so much things u can do,like play games,dress up ur avi,post in the forums,make new friends

Shy Phantom

CltrAltDelicious
    ~ /The owner 'clicks' the registration button and makes her avi. . .
            " Not much to choose from. Would've liked to have made it my own, but at least it's a start. "
                      / Then she 'clicks' the submit button and the new avi slowly opens up her eyes to a new world.

A new Gaian is born!
User Image

[8/19/2014 <3]

~ Come on in and stay to chat her up.
            She wont bite because she loves meeting new people and making new friends! As of now she has none, whelp, because she was born not even just a few minutes ago! Not, even a day old yet! O.O But, will you change the whole no friends thing? She would love you forever if so! O m g . . .She made a friend! She has a friend!

She has so much to share, so come on! Talk! <3

WELCOME
K-poplover44

~ The First replier!
            I can't wait to meet people from all over the world! That would be cool to have a friend outside of here in Tennessee.
SoapB0x

~ The Second Replier!
            Hey, there! Thanks for the welcome! And also, I LOVE your signature! Lol xD It's funny and it describes me too!

Shy Phantom

CltrAltDelicious
SoapB0x

~ The Second Replier!
            Hey, there! Thanks for the welcome! And also, I LOVE your signature! Lol xD It's funny and it describes me too!

Haha my Insane Bisexual Sig? Thank you so much! And I am glad you appreciate my communication. *his ears flick and gives her a fanged grin*
SoapB0x

~ The Second Replier!
            Haha. Whelp, with me being bisexual myself I completely understand! I would have done the same thing. But, I don't want to steal. Lol. Just wish I thought of it first! xD Can you blame me? Lol.

Shy Phantom

CltrAltDelicious
SoapB0x

~ The Second Replier!
            Haha. Whelp, with me being bisexual myself I completely understand! I would have done the same thing. But, I don't want to steal. Lol. Just wish I thought of it first! xD Can you blame me? Lol.

*Chuckles and ruffles her hair* I am glad you like it sweetheart. And it won't take long for you to fit in. You seem to have gotten a hang of the forums rather quickly and your attitude towards everything remains positive. I remember when i first joined this site i was very very frustrated that had no idea how to work any of it. :/ Granted, back then the tutorials weren't very clear and you were left to figure it all out on your own. ANNYYWHOOOREEEE. It is very nice to meet you Amelia. My name is Kioren *holds out his hand to her*
SoapB0x

~ The Second Replier!
            I was curious about the forums things, saw how everyone did it. I didn't copy any of their work, just how to make it look decent. At that. xD. And please, my attitude, it's just who I am, how I was raised. Wouldn't and Ain't going to change.

And also, it is very new to meet you too kioren. Glad to know someone read that thingy about me! Lol. Wasn't quite sure if someone would. xD. But, thanks! *pushes your hand away and goes for a hug instead* Lol. You''ll learn fast that I'm a hugger!

Kitten

wow that was cool to read. I am new here also! First time to gaiaonline

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas