Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disca Vera
Hello Gaia, you strange strange place you. I've never really looked into Gaia before, though I'd heard about it frequently from friends, so I finally decided to check it out. It seems to be a lot more social and a lot less... well, to be honest I don't quite know what I was expecting. xD

In any case, my interests right now mainly involve Pokémon and League of Legends (I'm almost always gaming somewhere), with the occasional anime in the form of Higurashi and Death Note and other such creepy/mysterious anime. I'm looking for more anime along similar style to watch, but haven't heard any suggestions in a while, so if you know any (don't bother with Umineko, of course I've seen it ;D) please let me know and you'll be my favorite person ever! <3

For those interested, my username is one I've been using for a long time that is a simple play on the word 'discovery,' since I always seem to be curious about things that I don't know about, which is a good part of the reason I'm here as well!

I normally listen to a lot of J-Pop and J-Rock, with a dabble of K-Pop and US Rock here and there as well. People manage to make amazing music with Vocaloids on a regular basis, and I have a ton of respect for Gackt who took two people's Vocaloid creations and turned them into high production value songs, they were just so... beautiful. <3

In any case, I guess that's enough about my interests for now. I've noticed there seem to be guilds or something like that for people of similar interests, how does that work? I'm definitely interested in looking into Pokémon in particular; I heard from a friend there are places with Gym Leaders and Elite Four and a Champion and everything? It sounds amazing, and it'd be a lot of fun poking through there and seeing how I stand up against them. biggrin

Also, where can I go for help about post formatting? I've seen some really interesting post designs already and it looks like a lot of fun to set up.

Welcome. Happy Valentines! heart
Welcome to Gaia, you will like it here smile check out the link in my sig to keep chatting smile

Benevolent Regular

9,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Disca Vera
Hello Gaia, you strange strange place you. I've never really looked into Gaia before, though I'd heard about it frequently from friends, so I finally decided to check it out. It seems to be a lot more social and a lot less... well, to be honest I don't quite know what I was expecting. xD

In any case, my interests right now mainly involve Pokémon and League of Legends (I'm almost always gaming somewhere), with the occasional anime in the form of Higurashi and Death Note and other such creepy/mysterious anime. I'm looking for more anime along similar style to watch, but haven't heard any suggestions in a while, so if you know any (don't bother with Umineko, of course I've seen it ;D) please let me know and you'll be my favorite person ever! <3

For those interested, my username is one I've been using for a long time that is a simple play on the word 'discovery,' since I always seem to be curious about things that I don't know about, which is a good part of the reason I'm here as well!

I normally listen to a lot of J-Pop and J-Rock, with a dabble of K-Pop and US Rock here and there as well. People manage to make amazing music with Vocaloids on a regular basis, and I have a ton of respect for Gackt who took two people's Vocaloid creations and turned them into high production value songs, they were just so... beautiful. <3

In any case, I guess that's enough about my interests for now. I've noticed there seem to be guilds or something like that for people of similar interests, how does that work? I'm definitely interested in looking into Pokémon in particular; I heard from a friend there are places with Gym Leaders and Elite Four and a Champion and everything? It sounds amazing, and it'd be a lot of fun poking through there and seeing how I stand up against them. biggrin

Also, where can I go for help about post formatting? I've seen some really interesting post designs already and it looks like a lot of fun to set up.
Welcome to Gaia!

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
Disca Vera

User Image

Welcome to Gaia =3
User Image

Sweet Sweetheart

Disca Vera

Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces