Welcome to Gaia! ::

And, you're liking it.
James 218
And, you're liking it.

It amuses me greatly. Think what you will of my gender.

Toxic Kitten

MartinCrieff
Hello friends,
While I've had a Gaia account for a little while now, I have been somewhat persuaded by two friends of mine to actually use it.

I don't really have an Internet alias, but a lot of people call me by Haattei or Heichou. So I guess I don't mind either of those.

I'm really into gaming and occasionally will draw for my own amusement. Maybe eventually I will create something to show off my work, I don't know yet.

I'm still not sure how to post things so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me aha (:

User Image
BlackRoseBleeding
MartinCrieff
Hello friends,
While I've had a Gaia account for a little while now, I have been somewhat persuaded by two friends of mine to actually use it.

I don't really have an Internet alias, but a lot of people call me by Haattei or Heichou. So I guess I don't mind either of those.

I'm really into gaming and occasionally will draw for my own amusement. Maybe eventually I will create something to show off my work, I don't know yet.

I'm still not sure how to post things so if I'm doing something wrong please tell me aha (:

User Image

Darn, you are one hot chocolate woman!
MartinCrieff
James 218
And, you're liking it.

It amuses me greatly. Think what you will of my gender.

I had a banana, last Wednesday.

Are you her?

Toxic Kitten

James 218
BlackRoseBleeding
MartinCrieff
Hello friends,

User Image

Darn, you are one hot chocolate woman!
I'm not chocolate.
James 218

I had a banana, last Wednesday.

Are you her?

I actually don't like bananas, and I am kinda fond of myself in someways. ;shrug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff