click here 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
hey, welcome back to gaia , how are thou? nice to meet ya, hope you enjoy it here
That moment when you come back to visit gaia..... neutral
SWU
Blondy4110
Hey just lookin for something to do on here. I had a couple accounts before but it has been years regardless. Just lookin for a reason to be on here. I would like somone to bring me up to speed about all the new stuff thats been goion on last i remember we were being invaded got cars and had a vamire zombie appoclypse kinda thing goin on. I even made a poll for all those poll whores out there im sure yall are still around hahaha
me to and guess what... it's been 5 years. eek
Hahah wll its comforting that I am not the only new not new person hahah
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110
Hey just lookin for something to do on here. I had a couple accounts before but it has been years regardless. Just lookin for a reason to be on here. I would like somone to bring me up to speed about all the new stuff thats been goion on last i remember we were being invaded got cars and had a vamire zombie appoclypse kinda thing goin on. I even made a poll for all those poll whores out there im sure yall are still around hahaha

welcome smile
Why thank you haha

Friendly Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blondy4110
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110

welcome smile
Why thank you haha

welcome
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110

welcome smile
Why thank you haha

welcome
That was amusing to go back and read welcome welcome haha imma dork
cheers

Friendly Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blondy4110
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110
Ninja Man 2014
Blondy4110

welcome smile
Why thank you haha

welcome
That was amusing to go back and read welcome welcome haha imma dork
cheers

ok
am i still going to get free gold like i don't need to but it would be nice u know lol lol
Hey thanks, yeah its been good I spent a day trying to makea dream avitar haha
roseabell201
am i still going to get free gold like i don't need to but it would be nice u know lol lol
lol i think you misunderstood the poll
Welcome cheese_whine

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
~ * H E L L O* ~

WELCOME BACK TO GAIA!

Lol, I just love how a bunch of us are all coming back on here, after being gone for so long.
I just started back up on here 2 weeks ago xp

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome Back!!! smile Will accept friend requests cheese_whine cheese_whine and wine & cheese!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff