Welcome to Gaia! ::

free gold

click here 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 >

Hey just lookin for something to do on here. I had a couple accounts before but it has been years regardless. Just lookin for a reason to be on here. I would like somone to bring me up to speed about all the new stuff thats been goion on last i remember we were being invaded got cars and had a vamire zombie appoclypse kinda thing goin on. I even made a poll for all those poll whores out there im sure yall are still around hahaha

Magical Fatcat

Same here! I used to always play gaia but it's been awhile. Lol.
Anyways welcome back to you and me!
Blondy4110
Hey just lookin for something to do on here. I had a couple accounts before but it has been years regardless. Just lookin for a reason to be on here. I would like somone to bring me up to speed about all the new stuff thats been goion on last i remember we were being invaded got cars and had a vamire zombie appoclypse kinda thing goin on. I even made a poll for all those poll whores out there im sure yall are still around hahaha
me to and guess what... it's been 5 years. eek

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Was it still called Go Gaia back then or had it already changed to Gaia Online..?

Far too much has happened in 5 years. Best thing to do is to read the manga and get caught up on all major events. Hope this time around you find a reason to stay active and have fun and get to make lots of friends.

Friendly Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well Welcome back

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Welcome back biggrin . Feel free to add me as friend! I love making new friends ^_^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome back to gaia xp
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin
Hahah thanks everyone! I like makings friends too so feel free to add me because i done pissed off the only two people on my friends list, hahaha well they really thought i was dumb enough to give them my pasword *sigh* sad to think anyone would be dumb enough that anyone would even try... effin noobs! hahaha xd

Friendly Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blondy4110

welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces