Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just joined and fell in love with the cat set heart heart and decided I wanted to quest for it ^^

My dear friend Evaesis already donated me the gloves and bought me this cute shirt...now all I need is the ears, tail, and boots....and any pants that would match

So if anyone would like to donate...even 1g would help me get closer to my goal....so please could you help me ^^
please help

Dapper Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
I'll sell you my deluxe cat ears for 1500 if you'd like ^^
Lady Tigress
I just joined and fell in love with the cat set heart heart and decided I wanted to quest for it ^^

My dear friend Evaesis already donated me the gloves and bought me this cute shirt...now all I need is the ears, tail, and boots....and any pants that would match

So if anyone would like to donate...even 1g would help me get closer to my goal....so please could you help me ^^
how much are you going to offer? I know someone who has them and she might be interested in selling them. wink
I have both items that you are looking for, but I don't know how much you are willing to pay for them. Just Pm me on how much you are willing to pay for'em. 3nodding whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff