Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown
Oh and bear with me, I'm doing tekteks with items I'm hoping to sell as complete avvies... I've been sick for a week and I'm so bored I could scream, I had to drag my laptop to my bed today I felt so rotten sad

i can note which one im talking about! Im looking more for items from the black and red colored one (:

About the only things I'm going to have from that are Space Curiosity and Wing Ding sad

Resilient Spirit

Twinkle De Clown
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown
Oh and bear with me, I'm doing tekteks with items I'm hoping to sell as complete avvies... I've been sick for a week and I'm so bored I could scream, I had to drag my laptop to my bed today I felt so rotten sad

i can note which one im talking about! Im looking more for items from the black and red colored one (:

About the only things I'm going to have from that are Space Curiosity and Wing Ding sad

Friendly bump!
Twinkle De Clown
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown

okay well then that sounds good so how much does that all round up too?

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
coppaangel
Friendly bump!

Thanks - I'm about to move on to something else, that one Sancy's in the MP sold for 42B, I prolly should just have bought that one. This has taken too much time, I should have gone to bed an hour ago, as it is I'm not getting enough rest, being on Cipro really sucks the energy right out of me on top of being sick!

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown

okay well then that sounds good so how much does that all round up too?

Just so we're clear, which all items were you wanting? That way I can price them out fast, my brain is running in slow-mo right now, my doctor has me on all kinds of meds including pain meds for a disc/nerve issue in my neck and at night they make me just completely silly!

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
If you want all the items I listed this is how it works out:

Pixie(1.37B ABP)
Siku the White Wolf (994M ABP)
Gemini Twins (620M ABP)
Aquatica (770M ABP)
Mournful Wail (4.5B ABP)
Path of Luna (1.47B ABP)
Fanciful Light Charmer (435M ABP)
Dew Drop (2.4B ABP)
Wingding (1.23B ABP)
Space Curiosity (960M ABP)

Now those are the absolute lowest prices on the items, the LMP on some of them are a lot higher, but I'm a believer in being fair about pricing. The total I get on those at the lowest end price is 14.749B. LMP was at least 4B higher total.

WHEW that was a lot for my poor addled Mom brain to do at this time of night, LOL!

Resilient Spirit

Twinkle De Clown
coppaangel
Friendly bump!

Thanks - I'm about to move on to something else, that one Sancy's in the MP sold for 42B, I prolly should just have bought that one. This has taken too much time, I should have gone to bed an hour ago, as it is I'm not getting enough rest, being on Cipro really sucks the energy right out of me on top of being sick!

Did you go to another doctor finally besides the ER and the one you seen the other day? I pm'd you by the way whenever you get to it. Feel better and get some sleep girly.

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
coppaangel
Twinkle De Clown
coppaangel
Friendly bump!

Did you go to another doctor finally besides the ER and the one you seen the other day? I pm'd you by the way whenever you get to it. Feel better and get some sleep girly.

Oh I can't GET a referral to a rheumatologist JUST for fibromyalgia. I have to have something ELSE wrong with me to warrant that. Apparently they didn't get the memo about the arthritis in my SPINE rolleyes

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
Collette tried to get me in with them, the rheumatologist's office told me THAT little bit of business. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Resilient Spirit

Twinkle De Clown
coppaangel
Twinkle De Clown
coppaangel
Friendly bump!

Oh I can't GET a referral to a rheumatologist JUST for fibromyalgia. I have to have something ELSE wrong with me to warrant that. Apparently they didn't get the memo about the arthritis in my SPINE rolleyes

Call them back and tell them that, or your doctor whoever it is you have to call. Stupid red tape BS.!!

Resilient Spirit

Twinkle De Clown
Collette tried to get me in with them, the rheumatologist's office told me THAT little bit of business. Sorry, I should have been clearer.

Maybe she could call them directly for you and tell them about your spine as well? Just a thought.
Twinkle De Clown

Pixie(1.37B ABP)
Gemini Twins (620M ABP)
Aquatica (770M ABP)
Mournful Wail (4.5B ABP)
Path of Luna (1.47B ABP)
Dew Drop (2.4B ABP)
Wingding (1.23B ABP)

Now those are the absolute lowest prices on the items, the LMP on some of them are a lot higher, but I'm a believer in being fair about pricing. The total I get on those at the lowest end price is 14.749B. LMP was at least 4B higher total.

WHEW that was a lot for my poor addled Mom brain to do at this time of night, LOL!

Lol Idont need the light charmer but will you throw 10b in with that for saucy?

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Twinkle De Clown

Pixie(1.37B ABP)
Gemini Twins (620M ABP)
Aquatica (770M ABP)
Mournful Wail (4.5B ABP)
Path of Luna (1.47B ABP)
Dew Drop (2.4B ABP)
Wingding (1.23B ABP)

Lol Idont need the light charmer but will you throw 10b in with that for saucy?

Sure thing! Sending now!

Loyal Ally

14,600 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Expert 300
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

The hairpin is a pressie - I saw how much you like your icy blues and thought you might be able to use it with one or some of your avvies - and it's just such a pretty item, my daughter's crazy about hers and I love mine and if I could I'd just fuse about 100 of them just to give them away biggrin
Twinkle De Clown
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

The hairpin is a pressie - I saw how much you like your icy blues and thought you might be able to use it with one or some of your avvies - and it's just such a pretty item, my daughter's crazy about hers and I love mine and if I could I'd just fuse about 100 of them just to give them away biggrin

aww thank you ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces