Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, as in the Charity Forum it is posted there - and maybe this dosn't belong here, but I guess we'll see if a Mod disaporves of this - if so I will quickly get rid of this thread smile . So my apologies if this is not apropriate for this Forum.

<center>User Image

16751G/27500G

[Edit] I thank all of those who have donated to me for the duration of my quest, is a little more than half way finished, and I honestly and truely hope to pay back those who have helped out. Their help has been greatly apreciated, and hopefully I can finish my quest as soon as possible. If there are any kind souls willing to help out,yet as noted in the entry below isn't neccicerily neccicery then that is understandable also. The link to my shoppe has been temporarily removed so my apologies to that, if you would like the link then here it is ~Keia's Minni Shoppe~.Unfortunotly I am behind in comission work right now that is going towards my quest, my reason is Diploma exams, so yet again my apologies.

Thank you for your time.

User Image

Yes, yet another Charity/Quest for the infamous Musketeer outfits. My cause is as simple as getting the Black Cape and Top as you can clearly see, yet I respectfully request your help in acquiring these high priced items. My Current funds are 16751G and the total cost of this overused quest is 27500G. As you can see I do not have this gold, and that is where and why I humbly ask for your help. I get the feeling that some of you may just look at this thread and shrug it off others may say "why not sell your fairy wings?" Why not? Well the majority of the gold that has been placed into them was given to me by a good friend of mine - SoulessDog, and I would not like to disappoint her by selling them, thus why I am not selling the wings upon my back. So my apologies to those who wanted to purchase them, they are not for sale.

User Image

I completely understand if you do not help me out in my cause, for why give someone your precious gold? You truly don't have too, it's that simple, yet as indicated in the previous paragraph, it would be highly appreciated if you did help in this Charity/Quest Cause. I refuse to beg, but casually ask for your most appreciated help. Even with the small Shoppe I own, I can not fulfill my quest any time soon for the simple fact that 40-60% of the profit from my small Shoppe goes to other Charities. If you disbelief this then please I invite you to click my signature button for my Shoppe.

I do not wish to stress the fact that I wish to acquire these items, more so than I wish for your respect and help. It is a simple request whether it be gold or items (if you chose to donate that is). And if you just so happen not to be donating, I kindly ask if you could Bump my forum. Thank you.

~ Sincerely Yours: Keiatra Nitaro

User Image

[Objurgation] - 100G heart
Dark Star Charity - 100G heart
Meiiko - 200G heart
chibimajo - 1000G heart Thank you SO much smile
Neko Warrior - 1114G heart Your so Awesome - thank you
Keevtara - 200G heart
T3HS4R - 1500G eek heart heart
felii - 332 heart
Cimera - June Letter eek heart

Total Donations
With my utmost gratitude to those who have donated smile

4,546G

User Image

[Objurgation], Sakura_kura, Hulkzilla, Evil Cat, archerman, DarkAi, Dragonqueen, Meiiko, xYx..Madix..xYx, Neko Warrior, Yuny2000_AyaKeevtara, T3HS4R, felii, cyanthis, VaporKnight, moonking88
User Image

A large thank you to the donators to my quest. Without your help I couldn't have made it this far in such a short time, I apreciate all of your help greatly. I hope that after I am done this quest I can repay all of you. smile
<center>Oh my you ask so nicely....

I....can donate you 100g, even though I'm questing. But if 100g will help then I don't see why not, right?

I usually don't donate while i'm questing, but you sound like such a nice person, not to mention how you beautifully set up your post!!!</center>
[Objurgation]

I....can donate you 100g, even though I'm questing. But if 100g will help then I don't see why not, right?

I usually don't donate while i'm questing, but you sound like such a nice person, not to mention how you beautifully set up your post!!!</center>

Thank you so much smile I highly apreciate this if there is anything I can do in return please feel free to ask smile I hope to return the favor someday smile
what does it mean if your 'question'???????

and BUMP
Sakura_kura
what does it mean if your 'question'???????

and BUMP

Questing? My apologies I do not understand your question smile

I can explain Questing sweatdrop
Keiatra Nitaro
[Objurgation]

Thank you so much smile I highly apreciate this if there is anything I can do in return please feel free to ask smile I hope to return the favor someday smile

<center>Oh it is honestly no problem at all! The only thing I can think of is....if you have any items on my quest list...(the cheaper ones)...could you tell me? I would really appreciate it.

I'm a great believer in Karma, so returning the favor will come back to me someday I know. wink </center>
I thank you all for your bumps and your support smile
[Objurgation]
Keiatra Nitaro
[Objurgation]

<center>Oh it is honestly no problem at all! The only thing I can think of is....if you have any items on my quest list...(the cheaper ones)...could you tell me? I would really appreciate it.

I'm a great believer in Karma, so returning the favor will come back to me someday I know. wink </center>

smile Unfortuotly I do not have anything on your quest list smile yet if one day you are still looking for any of those items & I happen to have it I will gladly help you in return smile
(I'm gonna try & make these bumps a little less, bland & regular bump like...)

Seeing the few people she thanked them with much gratitude & hoped that they would support her cause, and if not just a bump would make her happy. It wasn't like she wanted to hord gold or anything no, it was more of a general quest to pass the time in Gaia along with the comissions that she so casually works on, although gaining the items would seam to be a self fufilled prize with the help of the others who graciously donated...
Love yourself before you yourself can be loved smile
Love yourself before you yourself can be loved 3nodding
It's not so much as where your going to as how your getting there. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out