Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying I really want a kimono, but i cant save gold. If anyone wants to donate gold or trade with me. it would be greatly appreciated! 3nodding
sesshomaru001
crying I really want a kimono, but i cant save gold. If anyone wants to donate gold or trade with me. it would be greatly appreciated! 3nodding

Maybe you would like to head for hte charity forum? mad

Delicious Waffles

sesshomaru001

why cant you save gold? Is it because you spend it all?!?! Maybe you should just not spend it!!
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001

why cant you save gold? Is it because you spend it all?!?! Maybe you should just not spend it!!
...but i get bored sweatdrop
Fanta5y
sesshomaru001

Maybe you would like to head for hte charity forum? mad
Maybe you should head back to school, because you misspelled the. Dammit, I keep going to the wrong forum

Delicious Waffles

sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001

isnt that your problem then? Its not that hard to save gold
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001

if you don't want to donate, then you don't have to. stare

Delicious Waffles

sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001

lol...you could always sell the items you dont use anymore too.
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001
FlyWithAngels
sesshomaru001

lol...you could always sell the items you dont use anymore too.
crying i use them all...ok...i think i can find something to sell.
blah! don't be too harsh on her! she's only trying to quest something, doesn't mean people should gang up on her and tell her what to do as if she's some kind of slave.

anyways..sesshomaru001, it's better to go to the charity sub-forum than in wanted. if you have enough gold to buy the kimono, that's the time where you go to wanted sub-forum sweatdrop . if you need gold, click on the 4 sponser links in the main page, vote on polls, surf around gaia, post around gaia, go to the chatterbox and sell your items. that'll be a great way to earn more gold 3nodding
Shinobi Girl
blah! don't be too harsh on her! she's only trying to quest something, doesn't mean people should gang up on her and tell her what to do as if she's some kind of slave.

anyways..sesshomaru001, it's better to go to the charity sub-forum than in wanted. if you have enough gold to buy the kimono, that's the time where you go to wanted sub-forum sweatdrop . if you need gold, click on the 4 sponser links in the main page, vote on polls, surf around gaia, post around gaia, go to the chatterbox and sell your items. that'll be a great way to earn more gold 3nodding
*hugs* thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces