Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generator Of Chaos
Trowa Ebonheart
and to all who say wrong forum: technically I AM trading
I trade GOLD for GOODS ^^

.....i hate smart asses......
THE MAIN FORUM IS TO POST SELLING THREADS........THIS IS A WANTED........A BUY/WANTED/QUEST....
you have now 5 mins to ask amod to move it, close it down.......or I'll report you.....

a*****e, he's buying. Not selling. Stupid ********, go to your corner and shut up.

Plus: I am selling a Soldat Alpine Top for 4900-5300 gold! Wanna buy?
Generator Of Chaos
Trowa Ebonheart

THE MAIN FORUM IS TO POST SELLING THREADS........THIS IS A WANTED........A BUY/WANTED/QUEST....
you have now 5 mins to ask amod to move it, close it down.......or I'll report you.....

This is not in the wrong forum. If it was in the Exchange it would be the wrong Forum. He is wanting items. To buy! Therefore this is the wanted forum! He "wants" Items. It's the correct forum.
it mustve been moved caus Im sure I wasnt in the wanted forum when I opened this thread.

O.G. Member

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Blue Box for 10k
This used to be in the Exchange. I reported it to a mod to get it moved. Some people just don't know where to put threads these days.
Anyways if anyone wants a Nightmare Collar just pm or something.

Dangerous Bunny

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Generator Of Chaos
Trowa Ebonheart

how about get lost? everyone posts them here, never saw nobody do squat cept complain...
The fox tail and ears for 3.5k......
Trowa Ebonheart
Generator Of Chaos
Trowa Ebonheart

how about get lost? everyone posts them here, never saw nobody do squat cept complain...

It doesn't matter anymore, you got moved.
I'll sell my Prisoner's Top for 3,000

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces