Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story - I was scammed 12 of my precious mays to a fellow named nekkidman. i had donated 100.00 us dollars to gaia and had received 40 mays. At that time iwas questing for and OMG hat and he set up a thread in the gaian exchange saying if you give him 20 mays he will trade the OMG.(BTW, he was wearing the hat) I sent trade for 12 mays and he said he would send the hat in the second trade. I agreed and he took my mays.

NekkidMans story - nekkidman was a false account made for scamming. he hacked into RunNgun's account and was now supplied with many wonderful items including a nitemare scarf. When nekkidman scammed me, he sent all the mays to RunNguns account and after, i reported him to mods. RunNgun was banned and nekkidman was free to go although, he did not come back.

RunNgun - this man/boy was on a trip or so he says when the event happened. he is not the bad one!
User Image
So, what is the point of this thread you asked?
A:TO GET MY MAYS BACK!!! sweatdrop

Ok heres the math -
each may letter is valued 4.4k for me sooo -
4400 X 12 = 52,800!!
for proof, you may ask arwen or RunNgun(2).

i would appreciate any donations from any of my fellow gaians.

Donation -
sweetly_25 - 1 may! eek

I would also like to know why Gaia can't do anything about this.
It is so easy for them to put 12 mays in my account once again but i understand if this is of minor imortance compared to the other problems.

Thanks,
[youko] wink
omg so sry..didn't see the word do not post
my services to get items back -
i sell little lion king cubs that are made by sara99 who changed her name to x666x. These are not mine but she did make me these to sell to help on my quest.
Each one below are the only one of their kind meaning once all 6 ofthe volcanoe are sold out, i will not sell them again.
volcano 800g - User Image
sunset - 750g - User Image
reg. fire 500g - User Image
sunset2 750g - User Image
all cubs come with the table like below -
User Image

as you see above you can build you cubs strength and defense -
here are the food you can use to do the above -
~NONE YET~
There're two things I need to ask about...

1.) Can't you only send 10 items in a trade?
2.) Why would you send the Mays and confirm the trade without having him send the OMG before you confirmed it a second time?
Raine-chan
There're two things I need to ask about...

1.) Can't you only send 10 items in a trade?
2.) Why would you send the Mays and confirm the trade without having him send the OMG before you confirmed it a second time?

the max is 12
he said he didnt want his item to be put with only 12 mays and that he would give it to me in the 2nd trade cuz i was also to includes 5k

Questionable Fairy

24,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
ouch! Poor you!" *huggles*
sorry for you, those ******** scammers scream
*bumps this thread a little bit*
i got hacked last wekk and lost my whole inventori!!! it was valued in about 200k and now i have nothing!! NOTHING but what i'm wearing... i'm going to donate to you... becouse al lot of gaias are quiting becouse they feel nice ppl is already gone... scamers and hackers walks free while we the hacked ones don't get the help we need and DESERVE... good luck on your quests!! ^^
although i know i can't help much with only 30 gold sweatdrop that's all i have look
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How much are you willing to pay? I would give you them for free.... but I really want a musketeer cape and that's why I bought all my mays.

I have 3 mays that I'm selling (I used the other two) btw.
Letolas Reloaded
i got hacked last wekk and lost my whole inventori!!! it was valued in about 200k and now i have nothing!! NOTHING but what i'm wearing... i'm going to donate to you... becouse al lot of gaias are quiting becouse they feel nice ppl is already gone... scamers and hackers walks free while we the hacked ones don't get the help we need and DESERVE... good luck on your quests!! ^^

thats worse thaen getting scammed though.
you dont have to donate to little old me though wink
Letolas Reloaded
although i know i can't help much with only 30 gold sweatdrop that's all i have look
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that really sux. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces