Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hewwo....do you have any shops with female clothes under 500 gold? sweatdrop Please post, thank you ^.~
Bump... whee
I can give ya an avie edit with you with any clothes you could want. Free of charge. This is the wanted/quest forum after all.
Bump.... xp
Morgo
I can give ya an avie edit with you with any clothes you could want. Free of charge. This is the wanted/quest forum after all.

What's an avie edit?
sry I took so logn to reply but it is where I take your avatar, make a picture of her with diff clothes on and then I give you the url for the picture and use it in your siggy or something.
Morgo
sry I took so logn to reply but it is where I take your avatar, make a picture of her with diff clothes on and then I give you the url for the picture and use it in your siggy or something.

Ooh...is it, like, a drawing, or just the avatar dressed differently?
i don't have a shop but..store items: all items lower than store price
User Image sleeveless charcoal top ->290gold
User Image cream capri ->440gold
User Image cobalt milt shoes ->475gold

trunk items: highest price according to E.V.I.L
User Imagecoconut bra ->400gold
I WILL SELL U A FACE VEIL IF YOU WANT ? for 500g ? biggrin
animation134
i don't have a shop but..store items: all items lower than store price
User Image sleeveless charcoal top ->290gold
User Image cream capri ->440gold
User Image cobalt milt shoes ->475gold

trunk items: highest price according to E.V.I.L
User Imagecoconut bra ->400gold

Thanks ^.~
ryo hazuki ^_^

Can I see a picture of it please? Thanks ^.^

Shameless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Deer Hoof Shoes = 200g (-33g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Casual Baby Blue Sneakers = 400g (-25g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gray Peasant Gloves = 80g (-15g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Velvetine Neck Ribbon = 225g (-25g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ruby Beach Sandals = 200g (-5g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3 Skull Biker Helmet Black = 250g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x2 Coconut Bra = 300g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dried Grass Skirt = 300g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Paper Party Hat = 300g

That's all the Female/Unisex items I have that r under 500g
Sparkle Bebe
ryo hazuki ^_^

Can I see a picture of it please? Thanks ^.^
here u go im wearing it ^_^
why are you asking?
CherryBlossem
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Deer Hoof Shoes = 200g (-33g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Casual Baby Blue Sneakers = 400g (-25g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gray Peasant Gloves = 80g (-15g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Velvetine Neck Ribbon = 225g (-25g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ruby Beach Sandals = 200g (-5g from store)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x3 Skull Biker Helmet Black = 250g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x2 Coconut Bra = 300g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dried Grass Skirt = 300g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Paper Party Hat = 300g

That's all the Female/Unisex items I have that r under 500g

Thanky you! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas