Enduring Spirit

Enduring Spirit

Enduring Spirit

Gatekeeper

Offer on SDPlus R #074 Cafe Miam?

Enduring Spirit

Lichtz

tbh i'm not really sure how much to offer. o_o do you have a price range in mind?

Gatekeeper

mewkittyy
Lichtz

tbh i'm not really sure how much to offer. o_o do you have a price range in mind?

I'm not sure to sell it considering its rarity, and its definitely not worth the old lbp someone put up lol
I got it earlier while vending
That doll hasn't sold many so I'm not sure how much to ask, the original had abp 17b I think

Enduring Spirit

Lichtz
mewkittyy
Lichtz

I'm not sure to sell it considering its rarity, and its definitely not worth the old lbp someone put up lol
That doll hasn't sold many so I'm not sure how much to ask, the original had abp 17b I think

that makes buying the older dolls tough. x_x

i'm afraid i'd only feel comfortable offering 5b, and you could probably get more for it.

Gatekeeper

mewkittyy
Lichtz
mewkittyy
Lichtz

that makes buying the older dolls tough. x_x

i'm afraid i'd only feel comfortable offering 5b, and you could probably get more for it.

Yeah, if not many of an item are sold, the price fluctuates very much .-.

I actually got it for 700 million while vending (shhh..)
I think I'll hold onto it a little while longer xD
I regret selling the original miam when my trading pass was disabled to make gold on a mule emo

Enduring Spirit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces