Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Oh hush yew! rofl heart rofl

Don't hush me when I'm trying to be nice and exposing my emotions to the public even though I'm afraid of what they'll think! scream xp xd ninja
oh...I thought yew were being sarcastic,sorry!RAWR

Oh I didn't realize that you thought it was sarcastic! rofl
I fail harder than I though. burning_eyes

And and and we met a long time ago but I've never really talked to you after I added you to my friendslist. emo
yeah I know,I add lots but talk to few on here most of the adding I do are up and comer exchangers I add for the sake of them being business partners even if I never talk to them it OS always good to keep a broad network of people in case I need to sell stoof fast and or help a mate by getting them an item or whatever,a large contact list of mates/business partners economically is worth more than a higher end item...in the long run by a great deal.

I see where you're coming from but I personally try to only add people that I like. xp
Exchangers are a dime a dozen and I recognize names easily enough, I'm actually thinking of cutting my friendslist in half. gonk I've just been to lazy to sit down and think about the people I talk to or don't talk to. :c
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Oh hush yew! rofl heart rofl

Don't hush me when I'm trying to be nice and exposing my emotions to the public even though I'm afraid of what they'll think! scream xp xd ninja

And and and we met a long time ago but I've never really talked to you after I added you to my friendslist. emo
yeah I know,I add lots but talk to few on here most of the adding I do are up and comer exchangers I add for the sake of them being business partners even if I never talk to them it OS always good to keep a broad network of people in case I need to sell stoof fast and or help a mate by getting them an item or whatever,a large contact list of mates/business partners economically is worth more than a higher end item...in the long run by a great deal.

I see where you're coming from but I personally try to only add people that I like. xp
Exchangers are a dime a dozen and I recognize names easily enough, I'm actually thinking of cutting my friendslist in half. gonk I've just been to lazy to sit down and think about the people I talk to or don't talk to. :c
I am about to that point too,I don't exchange at all anymore,my big big contact list is just meh I don't have the time to clear it either...I wish I had more time for Gaia.
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

I am about to that point too,I don't exchange at all anymore,my big big contact list is just meh I don't have the time to clear it either...I wish I had more time for Gaia.

Are you busy with work or something?
That's why a lot of my friends stay away most of the time. d:
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Yeah work and other things,it is a very large compilation of things.Bleh.....pi do yew think an omg hat would work well with this avi?
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Yeah work and other things,it is a very large compilation of things.Bleh.....pi do yew think an omg hat would work well with this avi?

I feel you, school and things seem to pile up for me too.
And I'm honestly not sure, I'd have to see it. sad
whee heart xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas