Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Noob

Decembyr
yeah?t blaugh hat is pretty much what aquafire told meh,she said I wasn't missing much and yeah pretty much what yew just said.but it is still someting I would like to have done once upon a time because I haven't done it yet.

I agree silver halo is much better people must just like the Angelesc halo because it is one of the highest status items and I cannot blame them some need status to be fulfilled others like I can do without and find solace in conversations like this one...I like meh djs but I have done and can do without them...if given an ultimatum between my djs/spendy stoof and meh loyal good mates like beautifly,angelic and what is looking like a good friendship between us thus far I would give it up for yew as well.
I can understand that. c:

I've always liked the mini wings. I was never able to have them, but I can oogle them to my hearts content. That, or use tektek. emotion_kirakira

I've always had this thought process - it's fine to care about your own items, because, well, they are yours. But it's sad if you care about other people because of their items and not because of their personality.
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright

That's fine with me, I do hope you find one for a good price though. heart
yeah me too....if not by the end of the night before I go on break I will buy the mp one.thanks for offering a better alternative.

Well there's always something cheaper than marketplace prices. xp
So don't end up doing that. xD
true but yew may not be online when when I have to go so I may have to settle for mp prices,if yew are online and I haven't found a seller by then I will buy yours without even thinking about it and just for yew I would up the pay to 24million for sheer conveniance of being there when I need it. xp

Good god that is impossible!
Thanks to my stupid iPhone I'm online practically every hour I'm awake. rofl
I might be exaggerating, but yeah I'll most likely be online. lol
okee okee good I may just have to hold yew to that...challenge yew to stay online for so long...I am currently using meh celly tele too!!!Gaia on the celly....not so bad.

Well the gaia app is annoying 'cause it doesn't like apostrophes and it ruins quotes in messages so you have to send a "new" message every time. gonk
But it's sorta handy sometimes, I usually just use safari though, it's more manageable. 3nodding
Adorky
Decembyr
yeah?t blaugh hat is pretty much what aquafire told meh,she said I wasn't missing much and yeah pretty much what yew just said.but it is still someting I would like to have done once upon a time because I haven't done it yet.

I agree silver halo is much better people must just like the Angelesc halo because it is one of the highest status items and I cannot blame them some need status to be fulfilled others like I can do without and find solace in conversations like this one...I like meh djs but I have done and can do without them...if given an ultimatum between my djs/spendy stoof and meh loyal good mates like beautifly,angelic and what is looking like a good friendship between us thus far I would give it up for yew as well.

I've always liked the mini wings. I was never able to have them, but I can oogle them to my hearts content. That, or use tektek. emotion_kirakira

I've always had this thought process - it's fine to care about your own items, because, well, they are yours. But it's sad if you care about other people because of their items and not because of their personality.
I used to have a saying like that...I don't know if yew can imagine it or not but I used to be a completely heartless exchanger only interested in nothing but profits and I didn't care about the people who had them but yeah when I left gaia/quit I had so much.....gave it all away when I left,came back to Gaia and I couldn't revert back to that whole "I am here for nothing but profits and pretty items and you don't matter unless I could use you to get what I wanted" mentality and yew know what......I am glad I mean I still have rare impulses of seeking profits but am quickly slapped in the face with the fact that I am no longer that selfish person anymore....this whole thing doesn't just apply to Gaia either I was a terrible person but I always had good stoof.Roflz. sorry....I ramble......
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright

Well there's always something cheaper than marketplace prices. xp
So don't end up doing that. xD
true but yew may not be online when when I have to go so I may have to settle for mp prices,if yew are online and I haven't found a seller by then I will buy yours without even thinking about it and just for yew I would up the pay to 24million for sheer conveniance of being there when I need it. xp

Good god that is impossible!
Thanks to my stupid iPhone I'm online practically every hour I'm awake. rofl
I might be exaggerating, but yeah I'll most likely be online. lol
okee okee good I may just have to hold yew to that...challenge yew to stay online for so long...I am currently using meh celly tele too!!!Gaia on the celly....not so bad.

Well the gaia app is annoying 'cause it doesn't like apostrophes and it ruins quotes in messages so you have to send a "new" message every time. gonk
But it's sorta handy sometimes, I usually just use safari though, it's more manageable. 3nodding
I am just using basic like internet stoof nuu fancy apps or anyting....I am not that tech savy yet but in due time I will learn how to best utilize meh smart phone.
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

I used to have a saying like that...I don't know if yew can imagine it or not but I used to be a completely heartless exchanger only interested in nothing but profits and I didn't care about the people who had them but yeah when I left gaia/quit I had so much.....gave it all away when I left,came back to Gaia and I couldn't revert back to that whole "I am here for nothing but profits and pretty items and you don't matter unless I could use you to get what I wanted" mentality and yew know what......I am glad I mean I still have rare impulses of seeking profits but am quickly slapped in the face with the fact that I am no longer that selfish person anymore....this whole thing doesn't just apply to Gaia either I was a terrible person but I always had good stoof.Roflz. sorry....I ramble......

Sorry to interrupt but that was really inspiring. emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Noob

Decembyr
Well, sometimes greed can get the better of us at times. Sometimes, it takes a sudden jolt to make us see our humanity and truly aspire to change into something better. And if you're glad that you changed for the better, then you know you've truly succeeded where others have not. c:
chief im not alright
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

Oh hush yew! rofl heart rofl
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

Don't hush me when I'm trying to be nice and exposing my emotions to the public even though I'm afraid of what they'll think! scream xp xd ninja
Adorky
Decembyr
Well, sometimes greed can get the better of us at times. Sometimes, it takes a sudden jolt to make us see our humanity and truly aspire to change into something better. And if you're glad that you changed for the better, then you know you've truly succeeded where others have not. c:
I think I am doing just fine sure I mean I have flaws suuure and impulses...I have been on Gaia long enough to see how the exchange works,petty manipulations by greedy people,I have learned from some of them and adapted their own methods with meh own...outside Gaia meh pursuit for psychological knowledge even helped meh to u.derstand these people and lend aid to my own methods but yeah I could go on all day and teach some of these exchangers how to really exchange but I don't think most of them would grasp the concepts because most of them lack the rudimentary skills required to utilize and learn hoe to truly manipulate others that and there is only so much that can be done online as far as mind games go and all that rubbish.....bleh I will hush now about that rereading over it I sorta seem a tiny bit posh.
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

Don't hush me when I'm trying to be nice and exposing my emotions to the public even though I'm afraid of what they'll think! scream xp xd ninja
oh...I thought yew were being sarcastic,sorry!RAWR
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr
I think I am doing just fine sure I mean I have flaws suuure and impulses...I have been on Gaia long enough to see how the exchange works,petty manipulations by greedy people,I have learned from some of them and adapted their own methods with meh own...outside Gaia meh pursuit for psychological knowledge even helped meh to u.derstand these people and lend aid to my own methods but yeah I could go on all day and teach some of these exchangers how to really exchange but I don't think most of them would grasp the concepts because most of them lack the rudimentary skills required to utilize and learn hoe to truly manipulate others that and there is only so much that can be done online as far as mind games go and all that rubbish.....bleh I will hush now about that rereading over it I sorta seem a tiny bit posh.
OMG spellcheck gtfo!!!XD
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Oh I didn't realize that you thought it was sarcastic! rofl
I fail harder than I thought. burning_eyes

And and and we met a long time ago but I never really talked to you after I added you to my friendslist. emo
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
Decembyr

Oh I didn't realize that you thought it was sarcastic! rofl
I fail harder than I though. burning_eyes

And and and we met a long time ago but I've never really talked to you after I added you to my friendslist. emo
yeah I know,I add lots but talk to few on here most of the adding I do are up and comer exchangers I add for the sake of them being business partners even if I never talk to them it OS always good to keep a broad network of people in case I need to sell stoof fast and or help a mate by getting them an item or whatever,a large contact list of mates/business partners economically is worth more than a higher end item...in the long run by a great deal.
heart blaugh heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces