Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Waffles

Okee so yeah buying an OMG hat.I am willing to pay 23.2m for it....I will negotiate a higher price if needed but not....to unreasonably high.

Adorable Waffles

heart heart

Adorable Waffles

heart heart

Adorable Waffles

blaugh heart

Adorable Waffles

heart heart

Adorable Waffles

Eloquent Demigod

May I ask what type of leg warmers and/or shoes those are on your avatar? c:

Adorable Waffles

Adorky

Boots are pandalita,the stockings are uhhmmm I don't know the exact name but they are cheap and in one of the NPC stores. heart

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
Adorky

Boots are pandalita,the stockings are uhhmmm I don't know the exact name but they are cheap and in one of the NPC stores. heart
Oooh, thank you! ^^

By the way, I'm digging the monochrome avatar. Black and white are my favorite shades/colors to use on Gaia.

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
Adorky

Oooh, thank you! ^^

By the way, I'm digging the monochrome avatar. Black and white are my favorite shades/colors to use on Gaia.
oh sankyuu!!!I have been staying with monochrome for what seems like forever,people in a rally I was in were all like "You always have the best monochrome outfits!You are like the princess of monochrome!" And yeah....sorry for seeming all blah and uhhhmmm....eh....I am rambling aren't I?*shuts up and winks atcha*

Adorable Waffles

heart blaugh heart

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
oh sankyuu!!!I have been staying with monochrome for what seems like forever,people in a rally I was in were all like "You always have the best monochrome outfits!You are like the princess of monochrome!" And yeah....sorry for seeming all blah and uhhhmmm....eh....I am rambling aren't I?*shuts up and winks atcha*
Haha, you're not rambling at all. c: It's rather endearing to see on Gaia, let alone in the Exchange. Too many short replies these days, in my humble opinion.

Do you happen to have any other avatars saved on, say, Photobucket or the like? I'd like to take a gander at other monochrome avatars you've made. x3
Decembyr
I want one too emo

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
Haha, you're not rambling at all. c: It's rather endearing to see on Gaia, let alone in the Exchange. Too many short replies these days, in my humble opinion.

Do you happen to have any other avatars saved on, say, Photobucket or the like? I'd like to take a gander at other monochrome avatars you've made. x3
I do so like to see others chatty like meh to who aren't all posh and like "I am better than you cause I have all these fancy pixels!"...that lot needs a swift arsekicking of a brutal sort.

I actually don't have photobucket,well I did but I forgot password and and and it was not really for Gaia.I haven't been nearly as productive with creating avid these days cause I only have meh celly tele and it is nuu easy to do much of anyting on it versus a computer where everything is like waaaaaaay easier!Spellcheck doesn't help either especially when buying and selling items it flays meh offers too....

Adorable Waffles

Indomitable King
Decembyr
I want one too emo
Yeah?I can buy one on NO right now but that is uhhhm....Nuu good with items like that when I can get it cheaper here...but yew knew that obviously....RAWR.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff