Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Be right back. Going out for some air. c:
hb yet take the time and watch out for hobo ninja/shady bum figures and and and goats with shifty eyes....they are both devious and nothing good comes from either of the lot.

Adorable Waffles

DeadlyHiFi
Decembyr
DeadlyHiFi
Decembyr
I'm looking for one too >.< I got 15m pure and a couple items on my avi I wanna trade, but hopefully i find someone quick b4 my gf begs another mil outta me for another DMS bundle rolleyes
I hope yew get one!!!Don't give into the begging!!!
I decided like a week ago i wanted one but then i started playing wow and haven't spent enough time on here actually looking for one, it just sucks that most the ppl selling are looking for all pure >.<
I just decided like a few hours ago I might want one back thinking it may compliment this ago well that and MCs are generally a better investment while I am away for long periods of time than most other items.

Adorable Waffles

xp heart xp

Adorable Waffles

heart heart xp

Adorable Waffles

whee heart xp

Adorable Waffles

whee heart xp

Adorable Waffles

heart blaugh heart
meow! cat_whee

Adorable Waffles

chief im not alright
meow! cat_whee
Ello ello!!!Oiiii yew wouldn't happen to have an extra omg hat would yew?It is strange no one is selling one in exchange.
Decembyr
chief im not alright
meow! cat_whee
Ello ello!!!Oiiii yew wouldn't happen to have an extra omg hat would yew?It is strange no one is selling one in exchange.

I actually do have an extra, but my high bid is like 23.5-23.7m :C
Depending on what a Blade of the Night Sky sells for. xp

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr
I used to think they were the devil too but I tried one out and omg I couldn't do without it now,alarms,gps,internet,all the nutty witty apps....I couldn't do without especially the weather one...Florida requires constant weather watch or or or yew get blindsided by either a smelly heat wave or a hurricane or someting crazy,almost as random weather as Germany but more severe when it decides to be crazy...luckily I will not be in this state much longer at all...beautiful place kke OMFGZ beautiful but it has its flaws.

Gravity killed your lappy,let's sum it up to that a mate and brother can be forgiven but gravity nuu way it is constantly there and steaming havoc on the most unsuspecting of people....
Oh, that I can understand. I live in Illinois, so our weather doesn't get too crazy out of the blue. But when it does, by Gods, it's frightening. Nothing like the threat of a Tornado looming outside of town to remind you how squishy you are and feeble your house is. T___T

Aha... actually, one of our cats tackled down one of our other computers... so gravity literally did kill that one.
I hope to never see or experience such monstrous weather,Germany I suffered a terrible blizzard but I have so far managed to evade/have good fortune to not encounter a hurricane but they do happen.....here....bleh....mother nature can kiss an arse.XD

When and if humans create artificial gravity will they have nanites in the air to retard gravity like...it a computer falls the nanites interfere and act as a cussion of air to keep the object from being smashed to itty bitty pieces?That would be quite the invention.........
We've had fierce-some thunderstorms where birds were flying backwards. D:

Well, there are places that do have zero gravity. But that's NASA's doing and expensive, probably. xD I'd love to have a zero gravity room, though. Though, our cats probably wouldn't enjoy it as much.

Adorable Waffles

chief im not alright
Decembyr
chief im not alright
meow! cat_whee

I actually do have an extra, but my high bid is like 23.5-23.7m :C
Depending on what a Blade of the Night Sky sells for. xp

It is annoying meh a tiny bit now how difficult it is to find a seller for this item,it never ever ever ever used to be this hard.Meh thinks some really rich people are hoarding them all either that or they belong to people who have quesyed a long time for them which I guess would actually be great!Not the them being hoarded but the questers who earn them having them.

I am about to just buy it from the mp that is how annoying this is now....

Winner

Decembyr
heart blaugh heart
heart

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr
I used to think they were the devil too but I tried one out and omg I couldn't do without it now,alarms,gps,internet,all the nutty witty apps....I couldn't do without especially the weather one...Florida requires constant weather watch or or or yew get blindsided by either a smelly heat wave or a hurricane or someting crazy,almost as random weather as Germany but more severe when it decides to be crazy...luckily I will not be in this state much longer at all...beautiful place kke OMFGZ beautiful but it has its flaws.

Gravity killed your lappy,let's sum it up to that a mate and brother can be forgiven but gravity nuu way it is constantly there and steaming havoc on the most unsuspecting of people....
Oh, that I can understand. I live in Illinois, so our weather doesn't get too crazy out of the blue. But when it does, by Gods, it's frightening. Nothing like the threat of a Tornado looming outside of town to remind you how squishy you are and feeble your house is. T___T

Aha... actually, one of our cats tackled down one of our other computers... so gravity literally did kill that one.
I hope to never see or experience such monstrous weather,Germany I suffered a terrible blizzard but I have so far managed to evade/have good fortune to not encounter a hurricane but they do happen.....here....bleh....mother nature can kiss an arse.XD

When and if humans create artificial gravity will they have nanites in the air to retard gravity like...it a computer falls the nanites interfere and act as a cussion of air to keep the object from being smashed to itty bitty pieces?That would be quite the invention.........
We've had fierce-some thunderstorms where birds were flying backwards. D:

Well, there are places that do have zero gravity. But that's NASA's doing and expensive, probably. xD I'd love to have a zero gravity room, though. Though, our cats probably wouldn't enjoy it as much.
I know about the zero gravity I meant artificial gravity like yew see on futuristic spaceship shows and stoof.XD

Adorable Waffles

Skagz
Decembyr
heart blaugh heart
heart
Owaaa?!*falls over*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers