Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr
oh sankyuu!!!I have been staying with monochrome for what seems like forever,people in a rally I was in were all like "You always have the best monochrome outfits!You are like the princess of monochrome!" And yeah....sorry for seeming all blah and uhhhmmm....eh....I am rambling aren't I?*shuts up and winks atcha*
Haha, you're not rambling at all. c: It's rather endearing to see on Gaia, let alone in the Exchange. Too many short replies these days, in my humble opinion.

Do you happen to have any other avatars saved on, say, Photobucket or the like? I'd like to take a gander at other monochrome avatars you've made. x3
I do so like to see others chatty like meh to who aren't all posh and like "I am better than you cause I have all these fancy pixels!"...that lot needs a swift arsekicking of a brutal sort.

I actually don't have photobucket,well I did but I forgot password and and and it was not really for Gaia.I haven't been nearly as productive with creating avid these days cause I only have meh celly tele and it is nuu easy to do much of anyting on it versus a computer where everything is like waaaaaaay easier!Spellcheck doesn't help either especially when buying and selling items it flays meh offers too....
Sadly, that's one of the reasons I stepped away from Gaia. I don't mind when people care about their own items, but it used to get tiresome when I'd try to chat with people with few items on... then when I'd put on a devils tail, people wouldn't stop talking to me. xD

Fair enough. I've never tried to to surf the internet with a phone... mainly because it feels too weird for me. I feel like I need a keyboard in order to thoroughly enjoy surfing the web.

Spellcheck isn't very useful on phones. D: Firefox has saved me several times, but phones are notorious for sending horrible autocorrected words. xD
Decembyr
Indomitable King
Decembyr
I want one too emo
Yeah?I can buy one on NO right now but that is uhhhm....Nuu good with items like that when I can get it cheaper here...but yew knew that obviously....RAWR.
Mhm well I can't find sellers lol

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr
oh sankyuu!!!I have been staying with monochrome for what seems like forever,people in a rally I was in were all like "You always have the best monochrome outfits!You are like the princess of monochrome!" And mrgreen yeah....sorry for seeming all blah and uhhhmmm....eh....I am rambling aren't I?*shuts up and winks atcha*
Haha, you're not rambling at all. c: It's rather endearing to see on Gaia, let alone in the Exchange. Too many short replies these days, in my humble opinion.

Do you happen to have any other avatars saved on, say, Photobucket or the like? I'd like to take a gander at other monochrome avatars you've made. x3
I do so like to see others chatty like meh to who aren't all posh and like "I am better than you cause I have all these fancy pixels!"...that lot needs a swift arsekicking of a brutal sort.

I actually don't have photobucket,well I did but I forgot password and and and it was not really for Gaia.I haven't been nearly as productive with creating avid these days cause I only have meh celly tele and it is nuu easy to do much of anyting on it versus a computer where everything is like waaaaaaay easier!Spellcheck doesn't help either especially when buying and selling items it flays meh offers too....
Sadly, that's one of the reasons I stepped away from Gaia. I don't mind when people care about their own items, but it used to get tiresome when I'd try to chat with people with few items on... then when I'd put on a devils tail, people wouldn't stop talking to me. xD

Fair enough. I've never tried to to surf the internet with a phone... mainly because it feels too weird for me. I feel like I need a keyboard in order to thoroughly enjoy surfing the web.

Spellcheck isn't very useful on phones. D: Firefox has saved me several times, but phones are notorious for sending horrible autocorrected words. xD
I have to use meh tele cause meh crap top like.....meh mate teamed up with gravity and he spilt his shatsy booze all over it and ruined it well....finished it off rather it was already about to die from abuse from said mate numerious times.I don't mind celly tele but yeah it does have quite the flaws,lucky for meh I have tiny thumbs...again being Asian/tiny benefits meh.

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
I have to use meh tele cause meh crap top like.....meh mate teamed up with gravity and he spilt his shatsy booze all over it and ruined it well....finished it off rather it was already about to die from abuse from said mate numerious times.I don't mind celly tele but yeah it does have quite the flaws,lucky for meh I have tiny thumbs...again being Asian/tiny benefits meh.
o___o Well, that is one hell of a way to destroy a computer. At least it died drunk, in the end.

My thumbs hurt after a good, long, text. ;___; My fingertips are rather sensitive for those buttons.

Adorable Waffles

Indomitable King
Decembyr
Indomitable King
Decembyr
I want one too emo
Yeah?I can buy one on NO right now but that is uhhhm....Nuu good with items like that when I can get it cheaper here...but yew knew that obviously....RAWR.
Mhm well I can't find sellers lol
I know what that is like,people are hogging the OMGs

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
o___o Well, that is one hell of a way to destroy a computer. At least it died drunk, in the end.

My thumbs hurt after a good, long, text. ;___; My fingertips are rather sensitive for those buttons.
I am using a HTC inspire,smart phone ...touch screen,nuu way I could be without it...I use this Tele for like EVERYTHING.

Yeah it did die drunk....but I would rather it have not died at all so I wouldn't have to use meh meh Tele for internet....okee well omg seller needs to come and uhhhmm....sell to meh.XD

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

I am using a HTC inspire,smart phone ...touch screen,nuu way I could be without it...I use this Tele for like EVERYTHING.

Yeah it did die drunk....but I would rather it have not died at all so I wouldn't have to use meh meh Tele for internet....okee well omg seller needs to come and uhhhmm....sell to meh.XD
I've never had a smart phone, so I wouldn't know. u___u I always thought they were the devil incarnate, soooo... xD

Fair enough. xD I recall accidentally killing a laptop by spilling a whole cup of water on it. x.x It wasn't really my fault, as my brother had the smart idea to slap said cup out of my hands.

I'm not sure why no one is selling one. Usually they are always about in the Exchange. 8|

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr
Adorky
Decembyr

I've never had a smart phone, so I wouldn't know. u___u I always thought they were the devil incarnate, soooo... xD

Fair enough. xD I recall accidentally killing a laptop by spilling a whole cup of water on it. x.x It wasn't really my fault, as my brother had the smart idea to slap said cup out of my hands.

I'm not sure why no one is selling one. Usually they are always about in the Exchange. 8|
I used to think they were the devil too but I tried one out and omg I couldn't do without it now,alarms,gps,internet,all the nutty witty apps....I couldn't do without especially the weather one...Florida requires constant weather watch or or or yew get blindsided by either a smelly heat wave or a hurricane or someting crazy,almost as random weather as Germany but more severe when it decides to be crazy...luckily I will not be in this state much longer at all...beautiful place kke OMFGZ beautiful but it has its flaws.

Gravity killed your lappy,let's sum it up to that a mate and brother can be forgiven but gravity nuu way it is constantly there and steaming havoc on the most unsuspecting of people....

Adorable Waffles

Dooooooo deeeee dooooo

Eloquent Demigod

Decembyr
I used to think they were the devil too but I tried one out and omg I couldn't do without it now,alarms,gps,internet,all the nutty witty apps....I couldn't do without especially the weather one...Florida requires constant weather watch or or or yew get blindsided by either a smelly heat wave or a hurricane or someting crazy,almost as random weather as Germany but more severe when it decides to be crazy...luckily I will not be in this state much longer at all...beautiful place kke OMFGZ beautiful but it has its flaws.

Gravity killed your lappy,let's sum it up to that a mate and brother can be forgiven but gravity nuu way it is constantly there and steaming havoc on the most unsuspecting of people....
Oh, that I can understand. I live in Illinois, so our weather doesn't get too crazy out of the blue. But when it does, by Gods, it's frightening. Nothing like the threat of a Tornado looming outside of town to remind you how squishy you are and feeble your house is. T___T

Aha... actually, one of our cats tackled down one of our other computers... so gravity literally did kill that one.

Adorable Waffles

Adorky
Decembyr

Oh, that I can understand. I live in Illinois, so our weather doesn't get too crazy out of the blue. But when it does, by Gods, it's frightening. Nothing like the threat of a Tornado looming outside of town to remind you how squishy you are and feeble your house is. T___T

Aha... actually, one of our cats tackled down one of our other computers... so gravity literally did kill that one.
I hope to never see or experience such monstrous weather,Germany I suffered a terrible blizzard but I have so far managed to evade/have good fortune to not encounter a hurricane but they do happen.....here....bleh....mother nature can kiss an arse.XD

When and if humans create artificial gravity will they have nanites in the air to retard gravity like...it a computer falls the nanites interfere and act as a cussion of air to keep the object from being smashed to itty bitty pieces?That would be quite the invention.........

7,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Decembyr
I'm looking for one too >.< I got 15m pure and a couple items on my avi I wanna trade, but hopefully i find someone quick b4 my gf begs another mil outta me for another DMS bundle rolleyes

Adorable Waffles

DeadlyHiFi
Decembyr
I'm looking for one too >.< I got 15m pure and a couple items on my avi I wanna trade, but hopefully i find someone quick b4 my gf begs another mil outta me for another DMS bundle rolleyes
I hope yew get one!!!Don't give into the begging!!!

Eloquent Demigod

Be right back. Going out for some air. c:

7,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Decembyr
DeadlyHiFi
Decembyr
I hope yew get one!!!Don't give into the begging!!!
I decided like a week ago i wanted one but then i started playing wow and haven't spent enough time on here actually looking for one, it just sucks that most the ppl selling are looking for all pure >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff