Big sister
Petite rose
Dragonfire devil tail

?

15 bil grandpa mustachio
4.2 bil big sister
19 bil petite rose

sorry big sis sold in my store >_<;;

and could you do 16.5b each grandpa and 21b for petite?

would you be willing to do 16 bil on grandpa and 20 bil on petite?
sure smile did you want one or both grandpa by the way? ^^

both sending trade :3

Kawaii Shopper

30,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
Hareven
Momoka
Hareven
Momoka
Hareven

15 bil grandpa mustachio
4.2 bil big sister
19 bil petite rose

sorry big sis sold in my store >_<;;

and could you do 16.5b each grandpa and 21b for petite?

would you be willing to do 16 bil on grandpa and 20 bil on petite?
sure smile did you want one or both grandpa by the way? ^^

both sending trade :3
alright ^^ thank you very much for your patronage ^o^

Newbie Noob

Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
send me your crap!!

wayward son?

10 b

would you possibly be able to go to 11b i am trying to sell to help my misses get something she really wants.

i can do that sending trade :3
Hareven
send me your crap!!
bunny march, 73b?

Supportive Donator

Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
send me your crap!!

wayward son?

10 b

would you possibly be able to go to 11b i am trying to sell to help my misses get something she really wants.

would you be interested in a nice suit for work i lbp is 14b i am looking for around 9b

Newbie Noob

Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
send me your crap!!

wayward son?

10 b

would you be interested in a nice suit for work i lbp is 14b i am looking for around 9b

not really interested in that item sorry

Newbie Noob

Burn The Children First
Hareven
send me your crap!!
bunny march, 73b?

no thank you

Invisible Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hareven
send me your crap!!

Kumiho's Sister
Dandy Jack x2
Live to Game
Astra: Golden Sparkle x2
Kunoichi Chaos x2
Underground Sound
Saint Ciel: Storge x3
Kiken Rider
Kitsune Mask
Team Durem Uniform

Supportive Donator

Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven

10 b

np x.x lol not that much more before i can buy my misses her omg hat thank you for the help.

Newbie Noob

Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven

10 b

np x.x lol not that much more before i can buy my misses her omg hat thank you for the help.

lol i just sold mine and my steel-plated ninja headband i'd wait.... they're gonna rerelease it soon since they already have. NHB seems next on the hit list... only 03' item that hasnt seen deflation.

Supportive Donator

Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven

lol i just sold mine and my steel-plated ninja headband i'd wait.... they're gonna rerelease it soon since they already have. NHB seems next on the hit list... only 03' item that hasnt seen deflation.

idk they havent really deflated the lucifer wings and michaels arnt exactly cheap either atm thankfully i have already bought her basicly every wing on gaia worth having lol she is kind of a wing addict razz

Newbie Noob

Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven

idk they havent really deflated the lucifer wings and michaels arnt exactly cheap either atm thankfully i have already bought her basicly every wing on gaia worth having lol she is kind of a wing addict razz

they went from being around 80 bil to 50 with a rerelease but more power to you smile haha i think everyone is a wing addict xD

Newbie Noob

johnnyhuu
Hareven
send me your crap!!

Kumiho's Sister
Dandy Jack x2
Live to Game
Astra: Golden Sparkle x2
Kunoichi Chaos x2
Underground Sound
Saint Ciel: Storge x3
Kiken Rider
Kitsune Mask
Team Durem Uniform

700 mil each storge

Supportive Donator

Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven
Aidan Ravyneborne
Hareven

they went from being around 80 bil to 50 with a rerelease but more power to you smile haha i think everyone is a wing addict xD

lol i am not the only set i wings i actually own is the lucifer wings and that is a anniversary gift that my misses got for me lol i am content keeping her account worth in the trillions razz

Shy Sex Symbol

Boys Bundlemas Day Five

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas