anything on my wishlist, go ahead and ask for a price as well rofl

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
BaneIing
Gimme your asking price. I may haggle ♥

hey baneling c: offers for princess of the heavens, mercury's moon and garage baby honey? 3nodding

Sylira's Husband

Jappo-kun
BaneIing

hey baneling c: offers for princess of the heavens, mercury's moon and garage baby honey? 3nodding

Hey Jappo-kun ♥
2.6bil for Princess of the heavens! (3.1bil in mkp atm), Mercury's moon I'll probs wait when it drops in the mkp again unless you'll take 650mil hahah, and 25 bil for garage band honey? *u*

Friendly Treasure-Seeker

NO WAIT AAAAA NOOOO WAIT SHOOT I didn't know you were offering on the Heavens here gonk I just bought it for you so dont do it!!!

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
BaneIing
Jappo-kun
BaneIing

Hey Jappo-kun ♥
2.6bil for Princess of the heavens! (3.1bil in mkp atm), Mercury's moon I'll probs wait when it drops in the mkp again unless you'll take 650mil hahah, and 25 bil for garage band honey? *u*
Sure thing whee would you like to start the trade? c: how are you doing? ^^

Sylira's Husband

Jappo-kun
BaneIing
Jappo-kun
BaneIing

Hey Jappo-kun ♥
Sure thing whee would you like to start the trade? c: how are you doing? ^^

SUre I'll send it for the garage band honey and the moon! Some nice person just gifted me the princess of heavens Q______Q ♥♥
I've been great! You? c;

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
BaneIing

SUre I'll send it for the garage band honey and the moon! Some nice person just gifted me the princess of heavens Q______Q ♥♥
I've been great! You? c;

Ooo lucky >w< aw good c: I've been pretty good, just haunting the art forums xD and auctions and freebs c:< looking for an artist to put together a new anthro character from a description n___n

Sylira's Husband

Jappo-kun
BaneIing

I've been great! You? c;

Ooo lucky >w< aw good c: I've been pretty good, just haunting the art forums xD and auctions and freebs c:< looking for an artist to put together a new anthro character from a description n___n

How has that been coming along * u*
confirmed trade!!

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
BaneIing

confirmed trade!!

pretty slow really xD not had much interest yet but carry on bumping xD had a bit more luck on auctions but otherwise its been steady c:

trade complete c:

Sylira's Husband

Jappo-kun
BaneIing

confirmed trade!!

pretty slow really xD not had much interest yet but carry on bumping xD had a bit more luck on auctions but otherwise its been steady c:

trade complete c:

Awww Anthro is always a challenge to get art for. I wish you the best of luck * u* ♥

Sylira's Husband

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
BaneIing

Awww Anthro is always a challenge to get art for. I wish you the best of luck * u* ♥

Haha yep certainly is c: though might have a freeb coming soon for my original anthro so alls good c: Aw thankies c:

Warfstache's Fangirl

Amateur Lunatic

18,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
BaneIing

If you're still interested, I have a Nekolita I'm looking to sell. c:
Asking 20b for it. ~

yum_icecreampie

Quick Reply

Submit