• Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jack1of1heartz
Offer

2.2 MILL?

Dangerous Seeker

Okanashii
Offers please? >-<

Selling my King of Campus to you 2,699,000g. I bought it for 2.72m as you can see this item goes up rapidly when it goes up. This item is high quality so you won't regret selling it in the future my fellow gaian.
ll-Prince Kazuu-ll
Okanashii
Offers please? >-<

Selling my King of Campus to you 2,699,000g. I bought it for 2.72m as you can see this item goes up rapidly when it goes up. This item is high quality so you won't regret selling it in the future my fellow gaian.

2.599 and deal

Dangerous Seeker

Okanashii
ll-Prince Kazuu-ll
Okanashii
Offers please? >-<

2.599 and deal

chances for 2.65m?

IRL Millionaire

Okanashii
ll-Prince Kazuu-ll
Okanashii
Offers please? >-<

2.599 and deal
ill take that send me a trade please heart

Dangerous Seeker

Okanashii
ll-Prince Kazuu-ll
Okanashii
Offers please? >-<

2.599 and deal

me first, I'll take it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas