Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
What is Viximo? Why is Gaia getting a game from it? What does THIS MEAN!!

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'd like to know the same! User Image

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
buuuuuuuuuuuuuump.... smile

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Search up "Viximo" on google. It'll tell you a little bit of what's coming to Gaia! Hope this was useful! wink
Hi folks!

My name is Scott, I work for Viximo.

Viximo works with top social game developers to bring their games to sites like Gaia. We're really excited to bring you two fun games out of the gate.

In Backyard Monsters, you can build up your own backyard base, use it to raise monsters, and then catapult them at your friends' yards. Of course, they'll be shooting monsters back at you - but you can defend your base with fun things like cannons and lightning guns.

In Resort World, you can create the island resort of your dreams. Cruise ships will drop off people every day, and it is up to you to make sure they have a good time - build restaurants, hotels, rides, and other entertainments for them. And, of course, make a lot of money while you're doing it.

I'll be trying to drop back into the forums when I can, so I'll talk to you all soon. smile

Scott

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
ViximoScott
Hi folks!

Viximo works with top social game developers to bring their games to sites like Gaia. We're really excited to bring you two fun games out of the gate.

In Backyard Monsters, you can build up your own backyard base, use it to raise monsters, and then catapult them at your friends' yards. Of course, they'll be shooting monsters back at you - but you can defend your base with fun things like cannons and lightning guns.

In Resort World, you can create the island resort of your dreams. Cruise ships will drop off people every day, and it is up to you to make sure they have a good time - build restaurants, hotels, rides, and other entertainments for them. And, of course, make a lot of money while you're doing it.

I'll be trying to drop back into the forums when I can, so I'll talk to you all soon. smile

Scott

eek
1) Thanks for the reply to this post.
2) The games sound fun...especially Backyard Monsters
3) Will these be Facebook games or what?
4) Resort World sounds like some of the Itouch apps I play so it SHOULD be intersting.
5) Glad to see you posting in the forums biggrin

Noob

8,950 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
The Undead Ballet
I'd like to know the same! User Image

@your dream avi, Its impossible to get angelic halo, you cant buy it @_@

Dangerous Foe

35,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
1) this is a bump
and/but
2) Viximo has a forum now...does that mean that the games will be coming SOON!?

Rainbow Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
Backyard Monsters is already a FB game I used to play it so I'm happy to see it here :]

Aged Gaian

Resort World is sort of like RollercoasterTycoon/SimCity put together. It's rather fun. I'm having a good time building stuff and collecting my monies lol

Codebreaking Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Assassin of Doom
ViximoScott
Hi folks!

Scott

eek
1) Thanks for the reply to this post.
2) The games sound fun...especially Backyard Monsters
3) Will these be Facebook games or what?
4) Resort World sounds like some of the Itouch apps I play so it SHOULD be intersting.
5) Glad to see you posting in the forums biggrin

like starcraft but the creatures move on their own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff