Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
ViximoScott
Queen-of-the-Rogue

No because they all showed up after I added them on Gaia. How do you add them on Resort World? Is it the Invite your Friend Feature because otherwise I haven't seen anything.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I'm loving this game and am on level 6. It's addicting and I'm trying to learn the limits for the things like friends while I work on building my obstacle course.

Whoops, my bad. I was thinking of a different game - both of those games add your friends automatically. So, they should be showing up.

We're asking with the developers if there are limits for the number of RW friends. More once I know it!

Scott

Thank you very much.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Melancholy Melanoma
ViximoScott

Queen-of-the-Rogue

A lot of people have been adding friends in a new tab, so they haven't refreshed the game. If they don't refresh the game, the new additions won't show.

I was doing that but a lot of friends showed up even when I added them in a new tab. Maybe it was a glitch and then it corrected itself. Who knows. You're right about refreshing working now though. Thanks for the tip. ^^

Clean Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hey Scott! So far, I'm loving Backyard Monsters. wink

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
ViximoScott
Hey everyone,

My name is Scott, and I work at Viximo. I'm the person at Viximo responsible for working with Gaia to make sure we get good games out to you all. Please feel free to post questions for us, and we'll answer as best we can. I can't promise I'll answer everything, or that I'll be able to immediately - but I'll do my best.

Nice to meet you all!

Scott

When receiving a gift from a friend, it doesn't tell me who that friend was until I try to send a gift back and after I select the gift to send. Why doesn't it show who the friend is at the beginning, and just has a blank picture instead?

Aged Gaian

The Porcelain Cat

If you scroll over where the persons picture is supposed to be, their username will pop up.
So even though there isn't a picture (yet), you can still know who sent you what before sending back a gift.
The Porcelain Cat

When receiving a gift from a friend, it doesn't tell me who that friend was until I try to send a gift back and after I select the gift to send. Why doesn't it show who the friend is at the beginning, and just has a blank picture instead?

Hi Cat,

Is this in Resort World?

Scott

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
ViximoScott
The Porcelain Cat

Hi Cat,

Is this in Resort World?

Scott

Sorry, yes, it is.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Hi Scott someone had a thread about a glitch with cleaning the sunny center and I just encountered it myself. When I cleaned a friend's sunny center. It gave me the cash only for it to vanish again a second later. I wasn't sure if anyone had brought this up yet so I thought I should ask about it since I know that can frustrate the newer users as well as the old. I'm loving the game to death though. I think it's my new addiction and I'm in trouble when classes start next Monday.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hello scott

You should start a resort world game on your account and play it through gaia xd
Then friend all of us.
And be the Resort World king.

j/k

Welcome to Gaia!

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Hi Scott someone had a thread about a glitch with cleaning the sunny center and I just encountered it myself. When I cleaned a friend's sunny center. It gave me the cash only for it to vanish again a second later. I wasn't sure if anyone had brought this up yet so I thought I should ask about it since I know that can frustrate the newer users as well as the old. I'm loving the game to death though. I think it's my new addiction and I'm in trouble when classes start next Monday.

It's not only Sunny Centers, and I'm experiencing it too. What happens is this:
You go to a neighbor's resort, do the chores. A few seconds later, the money you got for doing the chores disappears. You never get the xp for it. You go to a different neighbor's, then return, and the same exact buildings need chores done, and the same thing happens.
Very annoying.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
The Porcelain Cat
Queen-of-the-Rogue

You go to a neighbor's resort, do the chores. A few seconds later, the money you got for doing the chores disappears. You never get the xp for it. You go to a different neighbor's, then return, and the same exact buildings need chores done, and the same thing happens.
Very annoying.

It is annoying as I'd like the XP to level up. The Cash would also be nice but I want the XP a little more.

Casrial's Bae

Salty Titan

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks for the games! heart

12,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
Hi Scott!!

Beloved Stalker

ViximoScott
Hey everyone,

My name is Scott, and I work at Viximo. I'm the person at Viximo responsible for working with Gaia to make sure we get good games out to you all. Please feel free to post questions for us, and we'll answer as best we can. I can't promise I'll answer everything, or that I'll be able to immediately - but I'll do my best.

Nice to meet you all!

Scott

Hello && Welcome to Gaia! emotion_kirakira

I have a question/statement/whatever!

Regarding Resort World;;

I've noticed a huge decrease in the spawning of Aliens, Pirates, etc. which, of course, could just be me being very unlucky when it comes to these things, or a glitch or something. I'm not quite sure. But, I also haven't noticed any of the Surf Boards that I'm suppose to collect for a building I want. cat_gonk I actually haven't seen them since the game was first introduced.

Again, maybe it's just my dumb luck making sure I never build the building I want, but perhaps not.
I'm not sure so, hey, doesn't hurt to post it in here, right?
Queen-of-the-Rogue
The Porcelain Cat
Queen-of-the-Rogue

Very annoying.

It is annoying as I'd like the XP to level up. The Cash would also be nice but I want the XP a little more.

Gotcha. The best thing to do with this is, go back to the game and hit the Help button above the game's window. Pick the option for "My Question Is Not On This List", and fill out the form to send us the bug.

That way, it goes straight to our customer support people, and it includes extra info from the game that can be useful for us figuring out the problem.

Scott

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces