Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Explorer

ViximoScott

Hey IS,

Although those would be very cool things, I don't think they're going to make it into the development schedule, based on what I know.

Sorry,

Scott

Okay thanks for letting me know. I guess a lot of time goes into technical support and the special event updates. Thanks again for taking time to respond!

Invisible Seeker

15,750 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Why can't you make a button to stop a demolition that someone started by accident?

Loyal Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Fusion Novice 50
ViximoScott

Hi Scott!

I got a question: How come there was no Ireland/Irish themed items this time? Like as a free gift when you collect 5 gems. I mean, I can appreciate having to develop the stuff but you know....maybe for a future treat?
heart hi nice to meet u

Loyal Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Fusion Novice 50
Hi there Scott from Viximo!

Well, i noticed something recently....I play on Kongregate a lot and I found BYM: Inferno, so I'm wondering WHY Gaia hasn't been updated with that?
hello *waves*

Invisible Lunatic

ViximoScott

Hey. smile

I loved the game Cityville on Facebook. Will ya'll be bringing this game to here?

4,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
neighbors?!!!?

Chatty Conversationalist

6,600 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Unsolved Mystery
ViximoScott

Hey. smile

I loved the game Cityville on Facebook. Will ya'll be bringing this game to here?

no......

Cluttered Gaian

19,150 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
burning_eyes Hi Scott. How are you? I'm fine. I and several players are having the same error messages with all the Viximo game links:

General Error
Monster Galaxy is temporarily disabled. Please try again later smile .

Now, is this an update or a bug? We were all left in the dark since yesterday. Please enlightened us. Have a nice day and thanks for your time reading it.

Cluttered Gaian

19,150 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
It's been fixed. Have a nice day!

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
feel free to add me! biggrin heart heart

Barton Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
ViximoScott
Hey everyone,

My name is Scott, and I work at Viximo. I'm the person at Viximo responsible for working with Gaia to make sure we get good games out to you all. Please feel free to post questions for us, and we'll answer as best we can. I can't promise I'll answer everything, or that I'll be able to immediately - but I'll do my best.

Nice to meet you all!

Scott

Hello,
Just wanted to let you know that your 'help' button is not letting me send. Was wondering since it said I completed the requirements for the Eiffel Tower where it is as not there and missing some boxes in my collection...1 anchor and 4 boxes had before the crashes at Gaia (finally got the hammered box twice which was all I had needed for days to complete the collection). Also, one of my neighbor's is doing the Golf Club Project and I don't see the item to be gifted relating to golf. Does anyone know what it is???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff