cat_crying

Hilarious Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
minee tooooo TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NO FAIR

Friendly Humorist

Anyone has an idea where we could play a similar game for free?

Because I miss it too!! crying

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Silacaladhiel
Anyone has an idea where we could play a similar game for free?

Because I miss it too!! crying

you can still play it- get to it either through the link in your history (last time you played it) or
click on galaxy monsters and when it goes to the page. look for the bright yellow tab marked"resort world and click on it.

Feral Cat

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
I still play it smile

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Here is the link from the friends activity and
here is the one from the button thing.

Silacaladhiel

I've been searching for one I'll let you know if I find one. But if you have Android and want to download it you can get Paradise Island, its the same thing (at least it looks like from the pics). I have an android phone but theres very little space and I really would rather not have to download something.

Edit: Its also still on Facebook. Here

Hilarious Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
i lover you <33333333333333

Hilarious Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
banner is there but it didnt work ;3;
I want all my money back from playing resort world! I have worked long and hard to get it to where it is at and it is not fair to me or to anyone else to get rid of it without telling anyone why you are getting rid of it! Lets stand together and demand that it be brought back or to have gai refund all of us our money from the game! scream exclaim exclaim exclaim

Hilarious Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
FireTygress
I want all my money back from playing resort world! I have worked long and hard to get it to where it is at and it is not fair to me or to anyone else to get rid of it without telling anyone why you are getting rid of it! Lets stand together and demand that it be brought back or to have gai refund all of us our money from the game! scream exclaim exclaim exclaim
!!!!
HECK YES PROTEST TIME !!! D;<
I just read that the resort world was supposed to go away on the 21st of December so why have I been able to get on it until today? I just got onto resort world yesterday and it gave me money for signing in for the day and i got to go through all my neaboers islands and get money and chest! This is not right! Everyone who plays resort world should have gotten a notice in their mailbox saying that resort world was going to go away!!!!! Resort world is the only reason that I get on Gaionline!!!! We demand that you bring it BACK!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Cunning Lunatic

FireTygress
I just read that the resort world was supposed to go away on the 21st of December so why have I been able to get on it until today? I just got onto resort world yesterday and it gave me money for signing in for the day and i got to go through all my neaboers islands and get money and chest! This is not right! Everyone who plays resort world should have gotten a notice in their mailbox saying that resort world was going to go away!!!!! Resort world is the only reason that I get on Gaionline!!!! We demand that you bring it BACK!!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Everyone on Gaia was informed it was going away in Staff Notices.
We were lucky to be able to play it longer than that.
I was able to play last night as well, but we knew it was coming.
Now it is officially gone.
Everyone on Gaia was informed it was going away in Staff Notices.
We were lucky to be able to play it longer than that.
I was able to play last night as well, but we knew it was coming.
Now it is officially gone.

I understand that it was in the staff notices and in the forum notices but not everybody checks those! I think that Everyone who played resort world should have gotten a notice in their MAILBOX saying that resort world was going to go away!!!! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim Very upset about thise since I spent alot of time and money on resort world and I enjoyed it and now it is gone it's not fair.

Quotable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items