Friends? :D

Yes! ;3 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 20 ]
No!! D; 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Herro, small peoples and large peoples! I is am I is looking for some friends to play with on both games! ;3 I'm pretty active on both of them and wish that you would be my friend to assist me with both of them!

Sooooo, if you would! Add me as a friend and I will surely accept you! I hope to see you helping me and in return, I will help you! ;3

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nobodys? D; Please!? I'm sooo lonely!! D;

Friendly Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
yay someone else who plays both, i'll add you xp

Greedy Businesswoman

4,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Add me I play both too heart
add me ,plz

Questionable Cat

12,175 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks you peoples! smile I love you all. biggrin

5,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
SoulStinger
Thanks you peoples! smile I love you all. biggrin

Add me always looking for more neighbors
i hope i will earn many gold in these games..
wink
SoulStinger
Herro, small peoples and large peoples! I is am I is looking for some friends to play with on both games! ;3 I'm pretty active on both of them and wish that you would be my friend to assist me with both of them!

Sooooo, if you would! Add me as a friend and I will surely accept you! I hope to see you helping me and in return, I will help you! ;3

e..
i want to be ur friend
Mister Bibbles
yay someone else who plays both, i'll add you xp

heyy.. your aquarium is nice.. where did you get that?
SoulStinger

i love you ol
SoulStinger

YEY
SoulStinger

could somebody help my account to be strong?
Your Infection
yes

y?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out