Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Giver

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
It just keeps saying "Charging the Zodiac" forever and ever and it will not load.
Refreshing doesn't work.
Firefox/IE/Safari don't work.
Do I just need to clear my history/cookies? I did that just the other night though, so I should be fine *spent all day at college so computer hasn't been used*
Anyone else having this issue..?

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am.

It was working fine up till yesterday. My only guess as to why it won't work is that they might be finally working on fixing something; but then again, I'm overly hopeful. I'm pretty desperate to believe they still want this game to work, especially since there have been so many complaints for so long.

/ sigh

Bashful Giver

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
Chisai Yume
I am.

It was working fine up till yesterday. My only guess as to why it won't work is that they might be finally working on fixing something; but then again, I'm overly hopeful. I'm pretty desperate to believe they still want this game to work, especially since there have been so many complaints for so long.

/ sigh

Yeah, I hope they're working on it too. I only just started playing Monster Galaxy recently (was inactive on gaia for quite awhile) and it would be rather irritating if they suddenly decided to remove the game. :c

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Haha, well then a welcome back is in order I s'ppose.

Welcome back to Gaia~

Mmm~ if I remember correctly from Sac Con, they said they were having issues with the Viximo provider or something like that. People have been bugging for a long time about the friendslist disappearing but Gaia is working on bringing out two other two games so my guess is that they won't fix anything until after Halloween ( Halloween event and new games are a huge load to tak on ). But yea, it would suck if the game was never fixed since to you can't even transfer it back to Facebook if you had it there. All game data would be poof and pointless. I just finished mastering all the areas of the first world.

I advise checking back in two days or so and it should be back, if not check the forums to see what is going on with other people.

>w< Best of luck to us both~

2,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I also just started play the game after not being on here for like two years. Im desperate for this to be back up! It was so much fun!
i started 3 days ago and i'm hooked.
i was just about to get neighbors and talk about the game to my irl friends...
i refuse to play games on facebook, i really hope they'll take care of gaia's monster galaxy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff