Welcome to Gaia! ::

wtf? max housing space is 990!!? "lvl 6" and to feed the champion he needs 50bandito's which takes 1000space! so i cant feed my champion! what do i have to do?

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ahmadmm175
wtf? max housing space is 990!!? "lvl 6" and to feed the champion he needs 50bandito's which takes 1000space! so i cant feed my champion! what do i have to do?
Upgrade your town hall (: You'll be able to upgrade your housing/build MORE housing.
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
Upgrade your town hall (: You'll be able to upgrade your housing/build MORE housing.

r u sure? cuz it says "Fully Upgraded"

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

You need to go to buildings, then build "housing" What level is your town hall? It's hard to believe you have a lv.8 town hall with a lv.3 drull unless you used shiny, or got your champion late.
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

You need to go to buildings, then build "housing" What level is your town hall? It's hard to believe you have a lv.8 town hall with a lv.3 drull unless you used shiny, or got your champion late.

i have lvl 6 townhall with lvl 3 drull and i didnt use shiny i feeded him via monsters

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

i have lvl 6 townhall with lvl 3 drull and i didnt use shiny i feeded him via monsters
Hm, ok. Town hall can be upgraded to lv.8. At Town hall 5, you were given the chance for one more housing unit. At town hall 8 I think you get a fourth. Having this extra unit is essential.

Btw, Lv.6 housing gives 540, so 2 of them = 1080 space.
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

Hm, ok. Town hall can be upgraded to lv.8. At Town hall 5, you were given the chance for one more housing unit. At town hall 8 I think you get a fourth. Having this extra unit is essential.

i have 2 housing 990space

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

You aren't reading what I've been posting.

1) Build another housing unit
2) Upgrade the newly built one
3) You will definitely have more than 1000 space after that.

Two housing at lv.6 gives 1080 space. I'm a level 45. I have everything except towers fully upgraded.
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175
PhoenixRising07
Ahmadmm175

You aren't reading what I've been posting.

1) Build another housing unit
2) Upgrade the newly built one
3) You will definitely have more than 1000 space after that.

Two housing at lv.6 gives 1080 space. I'm a level 45. I have everything except towers fully upgraded.

thx ill try it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces