Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Seeker

I can't believe this is still going on. It's really bothersome to deal with the eternal loading screen...

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare
I really hope they'll fix it soon, I always click 'post' by habit and when that loading screen appears again I'm always like gonk gonk gonk

I do that too. I'm so tired of it. gonk
Doesn't that hamper our gold making abilities for this game?
Hamper them? It eliminates them entirely. scream

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare
I really hope they'll fix it soon, I always click 'post' by habit and when that loading screen appears again I'm always like gonk gonk gonk

not only that, friends also can't see when you helped them and I guess they also can't see what collectables you're asking for, because you can't post the notification for it.
It's just so annoying. I hope they'll fix it soon.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
logical_nightmare
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

not only that, friends also can't see when you helped them and I guess they also can't see what collectables you're asking for, because you can't post the notification for it.
They can still see what collectibles you need if they go to the "help friends" portion of the wishlist; I've both given and received a few since the "send" feature broke. Thing is, I earn most of my gold posting from RW, and I don't want to have to go back to grabbing booty or farming zOMG.

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ratttking
logical_nightmare
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

They can still see what collectibles you need if they go to the "help friends" portion of the wishlist; I've both given and received a few since the "send" feature broke. Thing is, I earn most of my gold posting from RW, and I don't want to have to go back to grabbing booty or farming zOMG.

oh okay, at least that.
But yes for the gold thing, zomg is fun, but much more time-consuming, so RW was a good alternative to earn gold if you don't plan to be on gaia all day long.

Opinionated Warrior

Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

That's what I thought, but wasn't certain.
Can we post this glitch/f*ck up in the bugs forum (besides emailing Viximo), or just here?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Beware of TnT
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

Can we post this glitch/f*ck up in the bugs forum (besides emailing Viximo), or just here?
I think we should. I tried emailing Viximo but could not, because we can't send any messages from RW. Do you want to post the new thread?

Opinionated Warrior

Ratttking
Beware of TnT
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

I think we should. I tried emailing Viximo but could not, because we can't send any messages from RW. Do you want to post the new thread?

Seems there is one: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/games-bugs/resort-world/t.82432633/

Codebreaking Explorer

Beware of TnT
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
Ratttking
Beware of TnT
logical_nightmare

Seems there is one: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/games-bugs/resort-world/t.82432633/

I think Viximo Scott hasn't visited Gaia since March or April.

Gracious Phantom

24,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Neyka
I sent a report (with a screenie) to the Help Center. I hope it will be resolved soon.

I sent a report about this one week ago and I haven't gotten a response yet. I only received a confirmation email on the day I submitted the report.
This problem is still affecting me... Is it going to be resolved anytime soon? sad

Codebreaking Explorer

If anyone does NOT have this problem. Please tell us which browser/settings etc. you're using. Thank you ^_^
Same happens to me, too. As well as when I try to pick an item for my present wish list. sad

Hope it gets fixed soon. Though I'm not having problems with my neighbors loading. smile

Bunny

^

I'm having problems with my neighbours loading; the eternal loading symbol appears when I try to add someone. It makes for very lonely Monster Galaxy playing. sad

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Yep, trying to 'post' something on Resort World and it sticks on a loading screen. Using firefox. If gaia is trying to do something about this, I wish they'd let us know!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff