Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Seems a little odd that just my account for bymonsters is down, my daughters and son's are up even my little old mule works. Strange how it keeps saying must be open in another placeor their normal not enough memory deal. Anyone got a clue. In fact to make it a little more interesting my kids accounts are on the same world as mine and we got access to them just not mine. Ideas?

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
trok024
Seems a little odd that just my account for bymonsters is down, my daughters and son's are up even my little old mule works. Strange how it keeps saying must be open in another placeor their normal not enough memory deal. Anyone got a clue. In fact to make it a little more interesting my kids accounts are on the same world as mine and we got access to them just not mine. Ideas?
This can be an account issue localized to your account only. I had a friend that kept getting the opps error as well. My friend got a reply saying they wouldn't be able to really solve the issue until after the next update, something we don't know when will come.

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PhoenixRising07
trok024
This can be an account issue localized to your account only. I had a friend that kept getting the opps error as well. My friend got a reply saying they wouldn't be able to really solve the issue until after the next update, something we don't know when will come.

The answer was greatly appreciated; cool avi, peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff