Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
dumb buy keeps attacking me while HE'S in damage protection.

i can't retaliate.

can i report the hacker? how?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
How do you know he is a hacker? Hm?
Don't assume.

He may have attacked you, THEN went into protection (he may even had gotten attacked at some point after he attacked you)
Nyadriel
How do you know he is a hacker? Hm?
Don't assume.

He may have attacked you, THEN went into protection (he may even had gotten attacked at some point after he attacked you)

Actually, it does sound like a hacker. So its safe to assume so for at least invetigation. If his damage protection says anything under 23 hour and some minutes (say 17 hours) it means he's been in it for 7 hours already and UNLESS he attacked 7 hours ago or earlier, he is in fact attacking under protection.
Whether its a glitch or he's cheating or a misunderstanding, that's up to admins to find out.

Distinct Dabbler

He attacks you, then BUYS damage protection. It's what I do when I absolutely fail at a looting attempt.

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
Takuski
He attacks you, then BUYS damage protection. It's what I do when I absolutely fail at a looting attempt.

How do you go into damage protection for one hour? you cna buy it with coins? how is it even cost efficient?

Distinct Dabbler

yru2cool
Takuski

How do you go into damage protection for one hour? you cna buy it with coins? how is it even cost efficient?
You buy them with 32 coins. It only lasts a day though...

Intellectual Sage

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
yru2cool
Takuski

The above user is incorrect. If you attack 4 times in a row without pushing the opponents base over 50% damage, they will get 1 hour of protection.

As for the hacker claim, please do not claim such a thing! Consider ALL the possibilities before claiming this. From what I gather, this guy attacks you, then goes into damage protection. What we are left to ponder is this: Is he buying protection? (The one day protection has a 5 day cooldown by the way)

How would you know he's under protection? When you are under attack, you cannot view your map. I gather you saw him under damage protection after you went to repair your yard. How long ago since he attacked you did you check to see if he was in damage protection? Did you view his yard? He may have been attacked.

Edit: I looked at your profile, it seems to be resolved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff