Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
I accidentally pressed the Upgrade button and not the Salesperson Management button on my Bakery in Resort World. gonk I was saving those Pay Currency you get from leveling up for that large pool, and I lost 4 unites of it because I wasn't paying attention and pressed the wrong button.

*sigh* Oh well, I'm back to 10/20 needed for the Pool. sad

10,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Zeek Slider
I accidentally pressed the Upgrade button and not the Salesperson Management button on my Bakery in Resort World. gonk I was saving those Pay Currency you get from leveling up for that large pool, and I lost 4 unites of it because I wasn't paying attention and pressed the wrong button.

would you like to add me?
I'll help construct you're properties and send you gifts! <3

Butterfly Prince

Zeek Slider

A little 'cheat' for the game.

Keep moving the same tree back and forth. one spot or so. Every move adds to the 'Planner' achievement and every level of it gets you gold piastres, by max level, it's given you around 16.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
EliteDanneh

Keep moving the same tree back and forth. one spot or so. Every move adds to the 'Planner' achievement and every level of it gets you gold piastres, by max level, it's given you around 16.
Did that already when I learned how much the "special event deal" was for the Oracle of Luck that's on my island. Can't do that achievement anymore. sad

Butterfly Prince

Zeek Slider
EliteDanneh

Did that already when I learned how much the "special event deal" was for the Oracle of Luck that's on my island. Can't do that achievement anymore. sad

Make trees and destroy them? Can quickly get upto the 150 mark that way.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
EliteDanneh

Making trees costs money, and I'm saving the Dollars for new lots and upgrades.
Zeek Slider
EliteDanneh

Making trees costs money, and I'm saving the Dollars for new lots and upgrades.

If you have many friends you could try adding one of the free decorations to your wishlist and destroy those instead. You can also move something back and forth over and over for the "planner" medals. It's tedious, but probably the easiest to complete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff