Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Hoarder

does anyone know?

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
No and they aren't going to unnerf Zomg to my knowledge. What gave you that idea?

Aged Nerd

Queen-of-the-Rogue
No and they aren't going to unnerf Zomg to my knowledge. What gave you that idea?

Any cash shop purchase over 249 GC removes the 30k zOMG nerf.

Mega Hoarder

Queen-of-the-Rogue

if you spend 249 GC yes, it is unnerfed. By which I mean, the gold level is raised to 160k instead of 30 k.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
RafiCat
Queen-of-the-Rogue

if you spend 249 GC yes, it is unnerfed. By which I mean, the gold level is raised to 160k instead of 30 k.

Ah I misunderstood you. My mistake very sorry. I don't think these games count because they aren't CS. You'd have to ask a Dev though. I have no clue.

Mega Hoarder

beckygrendel
Queen-of-the-Rogue

so it has to be CS purchases? In that case, I doubt I'll buy any shiny, lol

Aged Nerd

RafiCat
beckygrendel
Queen-of-the-Rogue

so it has to be CS purchases? In that case, I doubt I'll buy any shiny, lol

I'm not spending my GC on "shiny," lol but it isn't clear whether or not those ingame purchases would count. (Does "shiny" actually cost over 249 GC?) I know that Red purchased the Fluff Bundle in-game and didn't get ad-free credit for it. If it doesn't work in zOMG, I doubt it would work with these new games, but I really have no idea.
sweatdrop xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces