Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sojiruo's Wife

Friendly Friend

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
its ok game there could be more to it what do u think
I'm enjoying it so far. For the type of game it is, it is pretty decent. 3nodding

4,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
it's a good game I don't see a problem wih it except how long it takes for the town hall to build but that can be put up with
just buy another builder

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
My game wont load! it only loads 40% then nothing!

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
well that sucks sweatdrop
nintendo_rehab_patient

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
tear_drop_ashes
well that sucks sweatdrop
nintendo_rehab_patient
well i got it fixed.... i don't know how though!

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
anyone Know where the monster bases went to on back yard monsters?

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
nintendo_rehab_patient

no, i used to fight them all the time but they just disappeared

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

no, i used to fight them all the time but they just disappeared[/quote i wonder where they went. i usde to attack the kozu tribe for supplies.

Aekea Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
for me its quite addicting
nintendo_rehab_patient
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

no, i used to fight them all the time but they just disappeared[/quote i wonder where they went. i usde to attack the kozu tribe for supplies.

If you are on map 1, it is possible to wipe the wild monster tribes' outposts off of the map completely by destroying their town hall. Someone near you more than likely ended up doing this.
TheIrishWolf
nintendo_rehab_patient
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

If you are on map 1, it is possible to wipe the wild monster tribes' outposts off of the map completely by destroying their town hall. Someone near you more than likely ended up doing this.

Only you can do that. The Wild monster tribes you have on your map are exclusively your own, until you hit map two. Once you hit that map, they are free for anyone to take, so long as they are in flinger range, but the upside is, they will never disappear, unless taken over by a player.

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Eviant
TheIrishWolf
nintendo_rehab_patient
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

Only you can do that. The Wild monster tribes you have on your map are exclusively your own, until you hit map two. Once you hit that map, they are free for anyone to take, so long as they are in flinger range, but the upside is, they will never disappear, unless taken over by a player.
ok so NOW it gets difficult.....never should hve destroyed that base that time.............face palms.

10,990 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Eviant
TheIrishWolf
nintendo_rehab_patient
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

ok how do you get someones help on lowering the build time on your buildings and others.
nintendo_rehab_patient
Eviant
TheIrishWolf
nintendo_rehab_patient
Reisenko
nintendo_rehab_patient

ok how do you get someones help on lowering the build time on your buildings and others.

This is only for people who you have friended: When you go to their yard, in the bottom left hand corner of the screen will show buildings that they are upgrading. You click that building and there should be an option to help upgrade. If you are wanting people's help, you obviously have to have people friended so they can assist you, than you either ask for their help or hope they drop by to look at your yard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff