Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you buy games if they cost more?

yes 0.10852713178295 10.9% [ 14 ]
no 0.093023255813953 9.3% [ 12 ]
depends on the price 0.085271317829457 8.5% [ 11 ]
depends on the game 0.71317829457364 71.3% [ 92 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

ok i read in a magazine that prices for video games are goin to be boosted up to 60 to 80$$ !! my question is would you still buy as many games as we do today??
y or y not?
Yeah, I would still buy games. I would just wait and get them used. Or rent first to see if it's worth the cash. No big deal.
If they get that high before I get a job then I won't be buying any video games at all for a while.

Actually, I may only buy one game every few years. xd I'll probably just rent games and only buy the ones I really, really, really love.
games are already up to 59$-69$, so it's always best to get a job that pays.
ill just wait for them to get sold on ebay besides i only want the new elder scroll game that will be the only thing i get for the new consles for a while
only if its something i really want...
Buying the old games before they really start to empty the wallet, that's my plan.
You kids don't know nothin'. Back in the late 80's-early 90's, a good game was around $70-80.
Iris !tFj8DP0Frs
You kids don't know nothin'. Back in the late 80's-early 90's, a good game was around $70-80.
Eternal Knightmare
Iris !tFj8DP0Frs
I am suddenly reminded of someone . . . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iris !tFj8DP0Frs

XP I don't remember games being that high. sweatdrop and my brother got all the newer games that came out then xp

Dangerous Lunatic

Meh, I already wait till a game is around $20 before I buy it.
nanamimarley
Eternal Knightmare
Iris !tFj8DP0Frs
I am suddenly reminded of someone . . . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

w00t cranky kong roolz. he should b on SSBM. and shouldve expected this to happen. i mean the better the software the more the profit right? so i wouldnt mind. but by the time i buy like 6 games im gonna starve. sweatdrop
I'll just "buy" the games the OTHER way, if you get what I mean. twisted
Duh..everythings goin up in price....but that ain't gonna stop me from buyin games dammit! *shakes his fists in the air* 'sides back in the 80's a brand new sega game costed from 70-83 bucks! now thats fuggin expensive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff