Welcome to Gaia! ::

Argh! Stuck getting NP by playing the games i am good at everyday i 'm posting on gaia because im bored right now and yeah. Anyways saving up for the lab ray 190k/450k 1/9 pieces want to donate or want to spare the whole lab map if you have tons? because i really want it and it's been almost a month that i've been saving up. takes like 2 weeks before i have 100k lol xp and if you're wondering k is a thousand.

P.s. like the color lol
I was just playing 200m peanut dash and yeah... that reminds me! I got a fansite for Neopets check it out will ya? Colorful Paintbrush
since nobody's replying i'll leave and if u want to reply PM me.
yes some1 how likes neopets
neopet? cannot believe i was once addicted to it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatterbox. Entertainment Forum.
no one cares about neopets here
Well I guess n00bs have to have something to waste their time on when they aren't posting spam.
[ rAz0rL!ghT !5 ]
no one cares about neopets here
Wow it's been 10 months since I have first joined gaia using this account and I can't believe how I used to type like a noob.

eek It's almost amazing how people can change and I given up the whole neopets thing 4 months ago. xd
dragonet88
neopet? cannot believe i was once addicted to it

same rofl

Hygienic Vampire

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like it it's fun i still go on but im not obsessed
cleris25
Wow it's been 10 months since I have first joined gaia using this account and I can't believe how I used to type like a noob.

eek It's almost amazing how people can change and I given up the whole neopets thing 4 months ago. xd

Well if you're talking about neopets in THE FREAKING GD!! Then you still haven't gotten over your n00bness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff