Welcome to Gaia! ::

Storyline

There are five different teens from five different parts of the world, who all get pulled into a vortex and each of them are given a elemental power. Each teen is threated by a dark force who's leader is kealra she is beautiful yet devious and has a army of darkness following her every command. Kealra wishes to have the power of, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, And Lightning, in her posession. When you arrive at this land of chaos ravenged by Kealras warriors, you will not know any one including the others. You will not know how to wield you powers or even know that you have them. But you will each have a emblem of your power in the palm of your hand, That is how you figure out your power.

Rules

1) Write your character in paragraph form, you may use a picture though.
2) Put a ninja at the end so i know you read this.
3) No god modding.
4) Follow Gaian T.O.S.
5) Listen to me.
6) Post your character.

Characters

Females

FireRiko is a shy and quite girl when you meet her, but she is quite protective of her friends. She is angry at the world for pulling into another dimansion, therefore must be careful around her.

http://tinypic.com/68y5nr.jpg (The girl)
Taken by ChaosXangel

WaterKibana is somewhat short-tempured, but she's not always that way. Although she tends to be hungry almost every second in the day. She always looks after her friends, but sometimes she can get a little absentminded. Occasionally, she gets weird and doesn't act too bright, but she knows a lot more than she seems
http://images.quizilla.com/A/Apophis181/1068396573_esrayerth1.jpg
Taken by ~.Captain Bubbles.~

EarthChris is the quiet, funny kind that loves a good adventure. she loves cats and owns one herself named Lukui. she is very gullable and just loves to hang out with her friends, she keeps secrets very well and defends her friends if they need it.
taken by Christina_Hikoru1988

WindRazel is a very shy and quiet girl. Very insecure of meeting new people, but when she gets to know them. She opens up more. Razel has an IQ of over 200, but she doesn't really use it very often and loves to lean agaisnt the wind. She runs like the wind. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taken by Kino_Palaris

LightningNariko is hyper, energetic, and may have a developing case of ADHD. She does talk a lot, but she doesn't like to talk about her feelings or her past. As a child, she was always making her own electronic toys out of household supplies, and scraps her father would bring home from from his work. She's 5'6",about 120 pounds, and has long blond hair and green eyes.
Taken by Happy Batty

Males

Fire Akarian is a fifteen year old boy who has a firey personality, and Has a firey temper. He is six foot two inches and is a extreme pyro with a natural leadership quality. It is hard for him to make friends for he gets mad angrily, and has a problem with athority and dosnt like to meet new people.
User Image
taken by XxvolcomxX

Waterhyroku is a cool guy he usually has to cool down fire dude he has a very low temper and easy to get along with.
Taken by Jason_X13

Earth
Taken byNone
Wind
taken byNone

Lightning
taken by None

Others

Kealra
Kealras Minions
Razel is a very shy and quiet girl. Very insecure of meeting new people, but when she gets to know them. She opens up more. Razel has an IQ of over 200, but she doesn't really use it very often and loves to lean agaisnt the wind. She runs like the wind.(element - Wind) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ninja
Im going to shink that picture one minute
XxvolcomxX
Im going to shink that picture one minute

If you want I have a smaller version.
Can you delete that post, its stretching the screen.
Hykoru, You are not accepted. This is a literate RP and "Avi" Is not literate. Plus I am already fire.
XxvolcomxX
Can you delete that post, its stretching the screen.

Better?
waterhyroku is a cool guy he usually has to cool down fire dude he has a very low temper and easy to get along with.
Yes Thank you Kino.
XxvolcomxX
Yes Thank you Kino.

Your welcome smile
Jason, Can you try to get a picture?

I will BRB.
I am back.
Earth
chris is the quiet, funny kind that loves a good adventure. she loves cats and owns one herself named Lukui. she is very gullable and just loves to hang out with her friends,she keeps secrets very well and defends her friends if they need it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff