Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>The Shunobu
Arise from the depts of the darkness. New light has been casted on those of the forgotten. For those that had forgotten, there will be hell to pay.</center>

Once a clan of myth, the Shunobu was resurrected some time ago by one mysterious indivdual. Many trials and tibulations had the Shunobu encounter and every time the Shunobu survived. As the time went by, the clan slowly grew into that into an empire, spreading its infulences amoung others, sharing the power that it had obtain with those that were willing to accept it. But as any tale, nothing is last for ever for in the time of facade called 'Peace', disaster struck. Betrayed by what made the Shunobu rise to greatness, it fell in the depts of darkness. But only for a little while as it's rebirth was already in the process. The Shunobu was already a force to be rekon with, but as the times of 'Peace' fade, so does the benevolent and naive nature the Shunobu once harbored.
<center>Table`o`contents

Post 1- sweatdrop
Post 2- Rules
Post 3- Description and Setting
Post 4- Register
Post 5- Members
Post 6- Allies & Enemies
Post 7- News-&-Updates </center>
<center>The Terms a.k.a. Rules</center>

I honestly hope that you people are capable of having some common sence, but judging by actions of the past, rules must be created to balance stupidity and igorances out.

Rule #1- Before doing anything, saying anything, or even thinking anything, Read First!
Rule #2- Flaming, cybering, blah blah blah... anything against Gaia Online Rules and Regulations and Terms of Service will not, shall not, and better not be done here.
Rule #3- We reconize terms and definitions of God modding and it's many forms. If you are caught god modding, rather member or non-member and by mistake or on purpose, any action towards you will be declared a success. No and, if's or but's about it.
Rule #4- Excessive ooc is banned. A little is ok, but if I spot a whole page dedicated to OOC, there will be hell to pay. To members especially, do not bother argueing with those that attack. I will explain that to each of you when the time comes.
Rule #6- Again, refer to rule #1...
Rule #7- More rules are subject to follow, just not right now.
<center>The Shunobu Description and Defences</center>

The settings of the Shunobu are still quite the same as they were before. Native on the natural floating island known as Gaea, the isle is approximately twenty miles in radius. Connected by a strudy wooden, forty yard bridge onto the main land, it is the only method of entrance on the shunobu if one is on foot. Below the bridge lays a one mile drop to the rocky gorge of the main land at sea level. Any false movements could spell out the doom for on unlucky individual.

[.::->The Camp<-::.]
spreaded out amoung a meadow plateau located near the center of the island. Occupied by small huts and buildings, it is the residence of the Shunobu members.

[.::->The Training Camp<-::.]
Basical training out door area directly south of the main camp. There are various assortment of training for long range and melee practices, as well as enhance ones sences with other methods. Also located in the training area is the alchemic library and experiment building to test what one have read and learned in a safe enviroment.

[.::->The Sakura Tree<-::.]
Considered the heart of the island by many and the private area of Rei, the large sakura tree is the only one on the island. In respect of it's nature, a building, or shrine if you would call it, was builted around the Sakura tree. With in the shrine are several different rooms, which of one is Rei's new dwelling place. The sakura tree is located near the center field of the shrine.

[.::->The Gaea Forest<-::.]
The rest of the island is covered in lush, thick forestry that has yet to be touched by outside invaders. The only way to navigate through it is to blindly walk through in no particular direction towards where one would think is inhabited. Because the of that reason, it would be impossible for outsiders to locate the main camp with out any type of knowledge of the island layout as one of the island natural defences.

[.::->The Tainted Fog<-::.]
Rei has been know of the warrior of mist due to his ablitity to conjure fog. As a protection measure, he summoned a thick fog to roll over the island, even to the extent of part of the main land to keep the floating island hidden from intruders. As one makes their way halfway across the bridge, they are silently rob of their strength and energy, unknowing to him. Thanks to various assortment of plants through out the island, another natural defence was created as the fumes and toxins from each plant mixed in the fog. From within, the tainted fog was created. Though is is not deadly, it is extremely effective by invisible spreading amoungs a person skin and into their lungs as they breath. Because there is not real difference between the clean fog and the tainted fog, it works with out ever being notice until its to late. The toxin is odorless and infects every moving thing until it is no longer present on the island. The effects of the toxins also works fast, nearly drain the energy of lesser warriors in an instant. With in minutes would some one of mass energy will find that there energy would fall drastically. Only those native to the island and those with the antidote can freely roam through the island uneffected.
<center>Registration</center>
Do not post application on this thread. PM information to Rei_Kizuhara

[.::->Name<-::.]
[.::->Age<-::.]
[.::->Race<-::.]
[.::->Weapon(s) of Choice<-::.]
[.::->Specific skills<-::.]
[.::->Brief Background information<-::.]
[.::->Role Playing sample<-::.]

<center>The Trials</center>
Once one registration is accepted, one will have to enter into the second face of joining the Shunobu. A 3x3 fight between the applicant and one of the Shunobu members will judge the fate of the new recruit. Winning the trial is not what is being judged apon, rather what is being taking into account is one ability to role play not only internal role playing but fighting against another. Once the trial is over, the one overseeing the trial will pass the final dicision.
Member Listing

[.::->Shinobi Overlord<-::.]
Rei Kizuhara

[.::->Shinobi Lords<-::.]
-

[.::->Strike Shinobi<-::.]
-

[.::->Shinobi<-::.]
-

Overlord- speaks for it's self
Shinobi Lords- Commanding officers
Strike Shinobi- Special task force
Shinobi- ranking between lower class to high ranking shinobi of the clan.
<center>The Shunobu Interaction</center>

[.::->Alliances<-::.]
Wars are fought to be won or lost. To fight a war alone means that one was doomed from the start.

Oni Waban (satillite of the Shunobu)
White Dragon Temple
Iki-Ryo Samurai
D.E.C.

[.::->Enemies Guilds<-::.]
For what one does, there will always another to oppose. When words are not enough, hands must be tainted and blood must shed.

-*-

[.::->Sects<-::.]
The infulence of the Shunobu spreaded amoungst others. Sharing power with the those that indirectly follow, they became a part of the Shunobu. As a mutual benefit, the saying goes "Scratch my back and I'll scrath yours."

[.::->Processing Sects<-::.]

[.::->s**t list<-::.]
There are some that are unworthy of their appearance for various reasons. If they are seen, they should be simply ignored.

Any member of the Outpost of the Rot and any one affiliated with them.
<center>New~&~Updates</center>
June 9, 2005
The situation with the Rot has long since been dealt with and more problem arises for the Shunobu. It all ends here. Thus far the Shunobu has been on the defence, but I have plans to change all that. As people conspire against us, we must remind them of our power.

May 30, 2005
I must say that I am sorely piss off about last night at the old Shunobu thread, yet I know s**t happens. But I also believe in karma. As the vicious circle of hate and destructin revolves, the Shunobu will not be on the wrong end of the stick. The peace we had fought for in the past has broken and the time to raise our blades has arised again and I'm pretty sure you all are very happy about that.
The sect part of the Shunobu has also went disable for the fact that we were stabbed in the back by two of them (so please, could you take your knife out of my back now!?). They will be delt with accordingly, but the first plan of action is to get all the current members back on track.
So with out furter wait, the Shunobu Transcendance is complete through it's rebirth phase. Redemtion is next on the list...
His blue hair swayed side to side as he made his way into the sakura shrine. Near the entrance of the shrine, the lobby as it is called, he kneeled on a mat as and placed his hands on his knees infront of him.
"...The time will soon near..."
As he sat there, he unsheated his kodachi to stare at his reflection on the blade. He had plan to venture forth to find out if indeed some thing was calling out to him over the pass of time, but his clan came first and far most important than his selfish journey.
"I can abandon... what I sheadly sweat, blood and tears for."
As the sound of cold metal shifting back into its metal sheath, Rei stood up and wandered towards the exit of the Sakura shrine. After exiting, we treked forward into the forest and soon after, his presence was gone.
In the distance of the island, walking across the bridge could be seen a dark figure. His eyes were covered in shadows and darkness due to the fact of the hood attached to his cloak sat nicely atop his head. His lower jaw was not visible at all as well, a dark scarf resting in place. He stopped right outside the dense wall of fog that made its home halfway across the bridge. He waited there to be recognized by a resident of the island.
*shadows converge on a spot and fed into a small spinning vortex of black and silver... a figure arose from it and the shadows came together to form his body... the anbu mask atop his brow his body the kubikiri strapped to his back the large blade handle extending out towards the side away from his haed... his hands and feet wrapped though the alchemic symbols on his chest and back were visible... he wore his usual sparring gear... he leaned against the tree next to their old hut..*
Cyrus Blackdeath
In the distance of the island, walking across the bridge could be seen a dark figure. His eyes were covered in shadows and darkness due to the fact of the hood attached to his cloak sat nicely atop his head. His lower jaw was not visible at all as well, a dark scarf resting in place. He stopped right outside the dense wall of fog that made its home halfway across the bridge. He waited there to be recognized by a resident of the island.

*his head originally had been down though feeling a new presence it arose and he looked around... his gaze falling upon the west... a ways from the camp where the land bridge lie... his body remained though his presence was carried by the shadows of the area... and he approached the man through them... the mans own shadow pulled away from him a bit and lyger's body emerged from it* what can i do for you cyrus?
Hikeiya walked slowly behind Cyrus, his hand rested on his sword's hilt casualy and relaxed, but it was ready to draw. He kept a steady distance and pace behind him, not really silent, but not purposely trying to give away he was there.

He pulled the hood off of his head slowly, letting it fall to the back of his cloak. He replied to Lyger without any hesitation.

I just came here to obviously offer my aid in the fight against the ROT. I noticed what happen at the old camp late last night, and I know they have to be stopped. As they are a threat to everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff