Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Village Hidden in the Mist

Prologue-A ninja village, on an island in the middle of the ocean. It is hidden by a mist that is toxic but not to those whom have grown up in it ;born immune. In the village the people are trained to be the most silent and deadly ninjas. The use the mist as a center fold to attack unannounced. This ninjas are born into the hardest life style, one of tiring pain and exaspiration.Also, the village is basically in the middle of nowhere, in an unknown ocean so if you are looking for it it would take very long to find.

The Village- A village that is cast into the middle of a huge ocean, it is hidden under a constant mist. The borders around the village are huge bamboo walls, there is only one entrance two huge doors are the only way in or out. There is a market, an academy for the ninjas, and a castle like building for the Kage. The houses are all of the look of the meiji era of Japan.

The Castle- A huge castle built with layers of rooms. It supplies room for all of the head master's family and friends. There are guest bedrooms for people who wish to stay from other villages with the proper clearance of the head master. Each room has Tatami sleeping mats for the person to sleep on. The castle walls are made of Fusuma, which are layered papers put into a frame. The doors slide open and are also fusuma. The castle is on the top of a hill making it tower over the rest of the village.

The Ninja Academy- This is the school where the young ninja's train, when they pass there exams the move up in rankings. This school teaches them about the Jutsu's and other things about the village and the process behind Chakra.

The Market- Where you may buy food and other supplies, no weapons nor any of that type of items can be bought.

The Houses- Every one has a house that lives in the village, whether is be a big family house, a house for two, or even just a house for one. The houses are also made of fusuma walling and doors. They have tatami mats in them and no windows.

The Underground Facility- Under the village is a facility made specifically for tactical and escape purposes. It is a string of caves all around that lead into the dense forestry outside of the village, close to the beach and ocean. In this underground facility is a stock of weapons and other items, such as stored food incase of an need to stay there for long times.

The Mountain- A new landformation occured, it is a hugh mountain beside the village, it is a very far climb to the top, though it already has a trail. AA few ninjas made a step path up to the top. At the top is the Temple of the Mist.

The Temple of the Mist- This Temple, is a monk temple which is where the mist is formed from. There are special chemicals and plants being mixed together to create this hazardous mist. It is also a dojo for sparing and training.

The Watch Towers- Two towers with archers stationed at them. There are four archers to each tower, two sleep at one shift, while the other two sleep, it rotates like clockwork. As so, these warriors are able to wake up whenever summoned and fight when needed.

Aim of the Guild- To keep the peace in the FFA, and to make sure that no tyrannts take it over. We want to ensure that no unnessicary qualms are upheld.

Alignment- Good.
Defenses- The defenses of the village are very limited, the gateway to the village is made of bamboo, also the village is hidden in a mist so if a traveler or enemy is trying to find it in the ocean, it is fairly hard to spot. The mist is a defense, it is toxic to any untrained person. If you are in the area over five posts without something protecting you from the mist or not being trained to withstand the mist, you will have to feel the affects. The last of the defenses is a Anti-Teleportation Barrier which allows no entrance over the gates by simply climbing, and no teleportation from outside to inside the village. Teleportation inside the village is fine, as well as outside, but no out to in or in to out.

Jutsu's

Kinjutsu

Kinjutsu means Forbidden Skill in Japanese. There are techniques and spells created that were forbidden from using because some of the affects were to dangerous to use such as techniques that are used for evil deeds or have fatal chances on the user.

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu reffers to almost everything a Ninja uses in battle from his/her techniques, spells, and skills/abilities. To be able to use Ninjutsu properly you must be able to control your chakra and keep it stable, a way of improving over you control of your chakra is walking up trees, and being able to perform a seal. Ninjutsu is also reffered with your skills and techniques on gathering all sorts of information.

Taijutsu

This jutsu is in the form of Martial Arts which the ninja relies on Martial Arts based techniques, skills and abilities. Most Ninja's that only use Taijutsu are because they are not able to perform Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but because the strive to do anything they can to become a true shinobi they practice vigorously and claim taijutsu as their life and only way of becoming a shinobi.

Genjutsu

The art of illusion. Genjutsu is used to create mass illusions or even hypnotize opponents. Seemingly useful, it isn't seen much throughout the series, which would lead one to believe that it either isn't as useful as Ninjutsu or Taijutsu, or that it's very difficult to master. Genjutsu is a necessity for ninjas that can be used, in some way or another, by almost all.

Chakra

Chakra is the source of energy used by every Shinobi. In fact, there are two energy sources used by them; Stamina, which could also be called physical energy, and Chakra, which could be called mental energy.

Ninja Ranks

Academy Student
Becoming an academy student is the first step to becoming a ninja. Usually children are enrolled in the academy from an adolescent age around nine and remain so until approximately twelve. Though there are exceptions where very talented children graduate from the academy at a much younger age. An academy student does not perform any missions, but trains and demonstrates their mastery of the essential ninja skills and techniques (Basic weapon skills, Substitution, Clone, etc.). The final test for graduating to the next rank is performing one of those techniques. Though even if one completes the final test, only nine academy students can become genins, the rest are forced to return to the academy or drop out.

Genin
Genins are the lowest rank of ninja. Once an academy student becomes a genin, they are assigned a jounin instructor with two of their classmates. This group is taught by their jounin and perform basic jobs commissioned by the village. This typically means that they are required to do remedial, labor-intensive jobs that require little or no combat. Two good examples of genin-ranked missions are finding lost pets, and weeding gardens. A genin's life consists of these missions and training, all to prepare for the Chuunin Selection Exam begins. At this point, genins are put through a three part exam that proves their knowledge, survival skills, and combat ability. During the final combat part of the exam, the genins are evaluated on whether or not they have the needed skills to be promoted to chuunin. However, it is not uncommon to have a very small number of genins selected.

Chuunin
Upon achieving the rank of chuunin, a great deal of responsibility is placed upon the ninja. A chuunin is no longer an apprentice, but a leader. They can command a small group and are actively involved in combat situations. A chuunin not only holds their own life in the balance, but those of ninja assigned under them. Chuunin's responsibilities do not only extend to battle, however. They are also teachers of academy students, imparting their experience and abilities onto the next generation. They are in charge of teaching the students all they need to know to begin their journey of becoming ninja, and basic physical training. Becoming a chuunin is a sign of skill of dependance, and is not something easily obtained.

Jounin
Even as achieving chuunin demonstrates proficiency and skill, achieving jounin is a sign of mastery. Jounins are exceptional fighters who operate on a completely different level than their lower ranked counterparts. Because of this, they are given the most dangerous missions. Jounins also are not limited to battle. While chuunins are in charge of teaching academy students, jounins are responsible for trios of genins. A jounin leads the groups through their initial missions and prepares them for the Chuunin Selection Exam. Jounins typically only impart knowledge to their assigned genins, though there are some who take on special students and impart techniques and skills to them as well. Not much is known about the methods of promoting jounins, however.

Kage
There are many academy students, there are many genins, many chuunins and many jounins, but there is only one Kage. The Kage is the strongest and most supreme ninja of all ninjas in their respective villages. Despite what some may assume because of appearances, they are immensely powerful and hold a number of powerful techniques that can even control nature itself. Becoming Kage is the ultimate level of mastery and skill. Each of the hidden villages have their own Kage, with a different name. Ho (Fire), Kaze (Wind), Rai (Lightning), Mizu (Water), and Tsuchi (Earth).

Information from: www.narutofan.com
Rules
- Follow the teachings.
- Fight with pride.
- Protect the village at all costs.
- Protect your friends at all cost.
- No Cybering.
- No Spamming.
- Attackers must be effected by the posionous mist within 4 to 5 posts unless they have protective gear.
- No god-modding.
- No Highteck weapons or armor or anything like that. Robots are not allowed and guns are to be kept to a minimum, ninja age. If anything Highteck is brought in it will be voided.
- No more teleporting in. You can use teleportation techniques, but not entrances.

Application
<PM to me.>
Name-
Weapons-
Appearance-
Techniques<Bloodline>-
Personality-
Position-

Ally
-
Enemy
-
Blacklist
-
Member List
|From now on if you want to join, you will have to spar one of the members and I will judge whether you are in or not.|
exclaim Notice: Memberlist has been wiped, old members needn't re-submit a application, rather inform me of your old membership and I will replace you.

Kage
- Kiro Hoto

Jounin
-
-
-
-

Chuunin
-
-
-
-

Genin
-
-
-
-

Academy Student
-
-
-
-

Fight with honor.
Donald walked towards hotos guild. He wasnt dressed like a warrior today. He was in his regular clothing. He had to push a tuft of blonde hair out of his eyes. "Nice.." He said to himself admiring the ninja village. " Sorry about your guild freind..The new ones a step up though." "If you need help you know were to find me. " He said smiling.
From_ohio_with_love
Donald walked towards hotos guild. He wasnt dressed like a warrior today. He was in his regular clothing. He had to push a tuft of blonde hair out of his eyes. "Nice.." He said to himself admiring the ninja village. " Sorry about your guild freind..The new ones a step up though." "If you need help you know were to find me. " He said smiling.
(Kiro was standing at the gates and allowed the man in, he took out a small pill and handed it to Donald.) Here the only way the mist will not effect you is with this, it will only last a few hours so if you plan on staying longer you'll need more. (Kiro bowed then show him around the village.)
*Appears and bows down*
"Iam here to show you that i am an Allie"
::The Satanic Guild::
"You may call on me when ever you need my help."
Rev. Malice
*Appears and bows down*
((Lol nice name fr a guild.))
Kiro_Hoto
From_ohio_with_love
(Kiro was standing at the gates and allowed the man in, he took out a small pill and handed it to Donald.) Here the only way the mist will not effect you is with this, it will only last a few hours so if you plan on staying longer you'll need more. (Kiro bowed then show him around the village.)

Donald stared at the pill and put it in his mouth. He folowed Kiro around for a while. "I gave up being a shinobi.." He said softly. " I might take it back up again." He said starting to contemplate if that was the path for him.
Kiro_Hoto
Rev. Malice
*Appears and bows down*
((Lol nice name fr a guild.))

Thank you, your guild is listed in mine.
(Hey man I just wanna say you forgot one positon, which would be you. Its the Kage.)(You also forgot one jutsu, Its genjutsu. The bodily techniques such as Rock Lee and Gai)(And also man you use Chakra like it can make you invunrable. The ONLY thing it is used for is to execute techniques)

Yukio walked up to to the gate of the ninja village. He had heard that Donald came here, so he decided to check that out. Yukio was a ninja and wanted to see what type of techniques they used here. "Kiro you in there?" he said looking for Kiro.
From_ohio_with_love
Kiro_Hoto
From_ohio_with_love

Donald stared at the pill and put it in his mouth. He folowed Kiro around for a while. "I gave up being a shinobi.." He said softly. " I might take it back up again." He said starting to contemplate if that was the path for him.
(Kiro laughed slightly.) This is the place to come if you wish to do that, I hope to get this place a good push start. (He then turned taking him to the academy.)
USasuke
(Hey man I just wanna say you forgot one positon, which would be you. Its the Kage.)(You also forgot one jutsu, Its genjutsu. The bodily techniques such as Rock Lee and Gai)(And also man you use Chakra like it can make you invunrable. The ONLY thing it is used for is to execute techniques)

Yukio walked up to to the gate of the ninja village. He had heard that Donald came here, so he decided to check that out. Yukio was a ninja and wanted to see what type of techniques they used here. "Kiro you in there?" he said looking for Kiro.
((I am the Head Master instead of the Kage because that way I can fight and do assassin stuff instead of having to just send people out.))
Kiro_Hoto
USasuke

((I am the Head Master instead of the Kage because that way I can fight and do assassin stuff instead of having to just send people out.))

(Ah I see, good thinking =P)(Well I see a good future for this guild ^^)

Yukio scratched his head, looking around, he saw no one. He didn't want to barge in so he just sat by the front gate. He lifted up his cloak so it wouldn't get ruffled, and sat down.
Ithil walks around outside the gate slowly with a curious look on her face, stepping lightly through the mist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff