Notice: I tried to create a humourous poll to accompany this thread. I failed. I'll never create a poll again, because I fail at poll-creating.

Alright, I just want to see something here. I used to see fangirls fighting all of the time about "who each character belongs to", and every other post would contain some sort of description of fictional characters' lives with real people. Then, when I bring it up in another thread, people claim to have never seen this behavior.

It would usually go something like this:
"OKY INU AND ME 'v BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YRS KNOW, AND YU CANNT HAVE HIM scream scream !!!! W E HAVE 3 CHILDREN A BOY AND A GIRL AND A GIRL AND WERE BEVERY HAPY!!
heart heart whee HE TOLD ME HE LUVS ME THISMONRING, AND I LUV HIM TO! heart heart wink YU KNO WHAT I MEAN! sweatdrop "

So please, tell me, is Inuyasha your baby's daddy? Or do you "own" (and by own I mean 'lay claim to') some other fictional character? (read: I mean this in the "Inu is mine yu cant have him" sense, and not the "I made up a character once and copyrighted it" sense...) I won't flame you for admitting it, not in this thread. I just want to see... if you've all gone to the chatterbox yet.