Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello and welcome to The Invisible Couch, selling an assortment of antiques, jewellery, odd and rare things. *bows to the customer*

If you'd like to suggest new items for this shop, check out my journal and use the 'add comment' function there. n_n

Feel free to take a look around, and please take some time to read the rules before you post your order.

~Thabara

Maneki Neko was bought at The Smiling Cat.

Questing Firestarter

ORDERING INFO:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Please use this order form:

[color=green]
    [b]Item:[/b] (the item you want)
    [b]Price:[/b] (the price of the item)
    [b]Send to:[/b] (to whom the should be sent)
    ---
    [b]Total:[/b] (grand total of your order)
    [/color]
    Be smart enough to delete the text in the parenthesis as you fill in your own. n_~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Start a trade with the shop mule immediately after you posted your order, put the page number of your order into the trade title.
    TRADES GO TO THE SHOP MULE: The Invisible Couch!!! Trades to my private account will get canceled and the order not be filled.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once the trade has gone through, I'll send your items via PM. Please be patient, this might take a while.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't PM orders. PMed orders will be ignored and the trade canceled.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Use the order form properly. I reserve the right to just plain ignore your order if you don't.
    Edit: That includes no extra formatting - no headers/footers, no centered alignment, no tiny font, and so on.

User Image

SHOP RULES
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gaia TOS and common etiquette apply. That means, among other things: No spam, no advertising.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not edit my graphics in any way ever. Period. That includes the freebies as well!
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't steal any graphics from this shop, nor claim them to be your own, edit or resell them.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The items sold in this shop are for use on the GaiaOnline site only. Do not use them anywhere else.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not link directly to the images you purchase here. Use your own image host - that is common ettiquette, and puts less strain on the traffic of my webspace.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't PM me any questions, ask them here in the thread please. One of the regulars may be around and actually answer them faster than I can.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No bumping please, this thread doesn't really need it.

Questing Firestarter

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Purses
Gorgeous purses to keep your Gaian gold in. 4laugh Each of these purses was made from shimmering tapestry silk and decorated with strands of tiny beads. 4laugh The images were downsized for preview purposes, the ones you will receive will be bigger. n_~

Price: 400g
    Full Set: 3000g

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Bangles
Jingly-jangly bangles, in sets of 5.
The preview images were downsized to 50% of their original size.

Price: 500g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Necklaces
Tuareg style necklaces, with amulets for protection and to ward off evil - the Ingall and the Southern Cross. The Hand of Fatima is not of Tuareg origin, but a well known good luck charm in the orient. 3nodding
The preview images were downsized to 60% of their original size.

First Row (from left to right): Red glass Ingall, blue glass Ingall, amber Ingall, malachite Ingall
Second Row (from left to right): Hand of Fatima, Southern Cross 1, Southern Cross 2, Southern Cross 3

Price: 500g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Power Beads
Power Bead Bracelets crafted from semi precious gems. o_o

First row (from left to right): Wooden, Tiger's Eye, Lapis, Malachite, Hematite
Second row (from left to right): Onyx, Crystal, Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Amber

Full Set: 3200g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silver Gem Bracelet
This silver charm bracelet comes with 9 shiny gems that were collected all around Gaia and lapis lazuli beads. n_n

Price: 700g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Golden Gem Bracelet
This golden charm bracelet comes with 9 magnificent gems that were collected all around Gaia and pearls from the famous gambino oysters. n_n

Price: 700g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Coin Bracelet
This gorgeous silver charm bracelet features 9 different exotic coins and beads of mother of pearl and malachite. n_n

Price: 1000g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oriental Beads Bracelet
This enchanting bracelet was made with beads collected on travels throughout the Orient. Spacers were made with pearls and little crystals. n_n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flip Flop Bracelet
A great souvenir to take with you from you vacation on Gambino Island - or any other place with sunshine, golden beaches and deep blue oceans. n_~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Custom Charm Bracelet
Used to collect various good luck charms, made of pure Gaian gold.
Please chose from the charm pendants below which you want to be added to your bracelet. n_n

Price: 500g (This price includes one free charm pendant of your choice~!)
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Flip Flop
A cute souvenir to bring with you from your vacation. n_~
Price: 200g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scarab Beetle
Symbol of the God Khepri in ancient Egypt, the Scarab is associated with with creation, resurection and everlasting life. Also the Scarab God Khepri was believed to roll the sun ball over the sky. n_n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cog Wheel
I found it in my bag after I made some purchases at Moorgahaine's Emporium and put it in one of my desk drawers... Next time I checked, there were 8 of them inside! Are they reproducing when I don't look?! eek
The cog wheel symbolizes, uh, the will and determination to work? Time? ^^
Attention!! ME&F customers/regulars will receive a 50% discount on this charm!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Udjat
Also known as the Eye of Horus or the wadjet, this eye is a symbol of the god Horus as both the son of Osiris and Isis and as the sun-god. It was believed to ward of sickness and capable of bringing the dead to life (as it did with Osiris).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Egyptian Lotus
This is a symbol of the sun, of creation and rebirth. Because at night the flower closes and sinks underwater, at dawn it rises and opens again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gaia Wing
Designed after the wing that's used for decoration here and there on Gaia Online. It might increase your luck in getting rare events, who knows...? ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hamza Hand
Also known as the Hand of Fatima. An ancient amulet used to ward off the Evil Eye.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Four Leaf Clover
A well known symbol supposed to bring good luck. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Crucifix
I don't think I'll have to explain this one, ne? Often the crucifix is added to charm bracelet for the meaning of "faith". This is the form I've seen used in Eire.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ladybug
The ladybug is another well known symbol of good luck. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart
Well, I really don't have to explain what the heart stands for, do I? redface This special one was adorned with a pastel pink pearl.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ankh
This ancient Egyptian hiroglyph stands for "life".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Coffee Cup
The holy symbol of the Goddess Caffeina. Really, it is. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moon
For those who love the night. 3nodding

Please take note of the following:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Waiting times for a custom charm bracelet may possibly be a week or even longer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I keep the original Photoshop file of each bracelet I make, so new pendants can be added anytime. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You also can order pendants without having a bracelet. n_n

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Victorian Fans
Beautiful victorian fans, made from silk brocade and adorned with expensive lace. wink

Price: 250g
    Full Set: 1600g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asian Fans
Beautiful Asian fans made from painted or printed silk. <3

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Books
Blank books - they come bound in leather, linen, silk brocade.. Some are charged with elemental essences and perfect to be used as magical books, while others may be of simpler appearance (but not less beautiful n_~) and may be of use as journals, diaries and notebooks.

S E T S ! !
    Full Set: 4800g
    Elemental Set (Fire, Earth, Air and Water book): 800g
    Celestial Set (Solar, Lunar and Stellar book): 600g
    Journal Set (Jounals #1, #2 and #3): 600g
    Notebook Set 1 (Notebooks #1 - #6): 1200g
    Notebook Set 2 (Notebooks #7 - #12): 1200g

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Paper Lanterns
Pretty, colorful paper lanterns, for your room, your garden party, a romantic stroll in the night..
The lanterns were downsized to 60% of their size for this preview.

Price: 150g
    Full Set: 2000g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lava Lamps
*stares at them hypnotized*

Price: 100g
    Full Set: 500g

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gazing Balls
Beautifully crafted gazing balls, perfectly fit for divination purposes, a focus for magical spells, or just a pretty room decoration.
You can choose from six different ball stands: wood, mahogany, silver, gold, white marble and black marble. <3

The gazing balls were downsized to 50% (half) of their size for this preview. Please do not forget to say which ball stand you want in your order!!
Edit: It is now possible to order the balls without a stand - however, the price stays the same. n_n;

Price: 800g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zodiac Orbs
Mysteriously gleaming crystal orbs, containing the essence of a zodiac sign...

The orbs were downsized for this preview, please click on the above image if you want to see one of the orbs in its original size. n_n

Price: 750g
    Set Price: 7200g

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Furins / Japanese Windchimes
One of the most common sounds in Japan on a muggy summer day is the cool tinkle of 'furin' (wind chimes), which moves even in the slightest breeze and thus has a cooling effect. :3 Originally transparent, my Gaia version of them are made of painted glass and porcelain.
The actual images are bigger, the preview was downsized to 75% of the original size.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kokeshi Dolls
The Kokeshi is a traditional folkcraft doll made from wood. Originally a toy of the poor they are now often made as souveniers for tourists and as objects of art. The kokeshis I sell in this shop are based on modern forms, not the traditional.

Price (single doll): 100g
    Full Set: 1200g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Scarab Charms
Antique good luck charms, crafted from a diverse selection of exotic metals.
Symbol of the God Khepri in ancient Egypt, the Scarab is associated with with creation, resurection and everlasting life. Also the Scarab God Khepri was believed to roll the sun ball over the sky.

Price (single scarab charm): 150g
    Full Set: 2000g

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Perfume Bottles
Also from Egypt, albeit contemporary, are these wonderful blown glass bottles. Perfect to store your perfume, or perhaps a potion. Preview image depicts items at 50% of the original size.

Full Set: 4000g

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Golden Wands
Shiny golden wands to add some bling to your magic, with a precious stone set at their tip. From top to bottom these are: Amethyst (purple), Sapphire (blue), Ruby (red), Emerald (green), Crystal (transparent), Topaz (yellow)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Silver Wands

For those who prefer it a tad less flashy perhaps these silver wands are just the right thing, each set with a precious stone at their tip. From top to bottom these are: Amethyst (purple), Sapphire (blue), Ruby (red), Emerald (green), Crystal (transparent), Topaz (yellow)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Heart Wand

Perfect wand to cast powerful love spells and also an useful accessory for all those magical girls out there. n_~ heart

Questing Firestarter

This is where the items that don't really fit anywhere else will be gathered - I wonder if someone will actually find them? o_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Watercolor Box
Great if you're an artist or have kids that need to be occupied. n_~ Image was downsized to 75% of the original size for preview purposes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Crayons
Great to keep kids busy - but keep a watchful eye on them, these colors look tasty! =o

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A Jar of Dirt
I wonder why people would want this.. o_O

Questing Firestarter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gift Delivery
Do you want items of this shop to be delivered as gifts? You can do so - just pick one of these pretty pouches (preview shows them at 50% of their original size) to wrap your gift and fill this order form:

[color=green][b]Item:[/b] (the item you want to give as a gift)
[b]Price:[/b] (price of that item)
[b]Gift Pouch:[/b] (which pouch to use for this item)
[b]Message:[/b] (fill in if you want the gift to be delivered with a message)
[b]Send to:[/b] (whom to send it to)
[b]Send Anonymous?:[/b] (put 'Yes' if you don not want the recipient to know whom the gift is from)

ONLY ONE ITEM PER POUCH!! If you order more than one gift, but fail to pick a pouch for them, I'll just send them as they are from now on.

Price: FREE! (Just remember that you still have to pay gift itself n_~)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Gift Pouch
Just want one of those pretty pouches for yourself? Just fill the normal order form then, like you would for any other item in the shop. n_~

MINI FAQ FOR GIFTING:
    Q: Do I have to add a message?
    A: Nope

Q: Do I have to use a pouch?
    A: Nope

Q: Can I get just a pouch for myself?
    A: Yes, for a price of 100g. Just order like you would a normal item from my shop.

Q: How does this 'gift wrapping' work?
    A: I'll send a PM with the image of the pouch. It will be linked to the image of the actual gift. The recipient then can 'unwrap' the gift by clicking on the image of the gift pouch. n_~ ONLY ONE GIFT CAN BE PUT INTO EACH POUCH!!

Q: I don't want that person to find out that I ordered a gift for them, it's supposed to be a seeeeeeeecret - can I PM you the order? =o
    A: Yes, that is the only, I repeat: the ONLY exception I make about sending me PMs about anything that has to do with my shop.

Line art was a christmas gift by Moorgahaine! *sends much luff, wherever you are* heart

Questing Firestarter

MINI SHOPS

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

FAVORITE PLACES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image

WANT TO LINK TO THE INVISIBLE COUCH?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7426489] [img]http://tinyurl.com/44p88[/img] [/url]

I am very sorry, but from this point on I will probably not add any more affiliates or link exchanges, unless I really, really, REALLY like your shop. sweatdrop

Questing Firestarter

*draws a deep breath*
asunder, Scully7491, Roshiweb, VBRUSH, Opacity, Angelic Trust, Missguided Buddha, ABR, Truly Sarah, Kitsunedajfox, Debi-Chiru, WuRklash, Inception8, Nickmeister, Franticbrush, Nibbler-Stock, Wycked, Lotusii, and PrettyBrush for the excellent Photoshop brushes they created.
I seriously hope I haven't forgotten anyone - it's really hard to keep up with where I got all the brushes. sweatdrop

Also, since I tend to get asked a lot of Photoshop questions, here's a small list of Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro tutorial sites I learned a lot from:
MyJanee.com, DevelopingWebs.net, Photoshop Nation, TutorialMan.com, Nanson's Place, PSP Tutorial Links and Good-Tutorials.com.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff