Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Jager
Skills: Strings
Partner: Kira
History: His mother died when he was around ten years old, she was murdered by a group of escaped criminals, and were being chased by a bounty hunter named Kira. Out of anger he used a skill that he had been learning all his life, and trapped the men with a cage made out of string. When Kira arrived he took Jager in and raised him to be a great bounty hunter. Now Jager is known to all bounties, for his skill with strings, and has never lost a bounty yet.
Description: (With out the wings)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kira
Skills: Guns (he never misses)
Partner: Jager
History: Kira grew up in the city of New York, which, is now in ruins as with every other large city in the United States. His mother and father had died of hunger and so did his older brother leaving him alone, with a younger sister. They moved from the city and out to the country where they were sent to a Care Home. They were separated from that point on. When he was old enough he left the Care Home and went to try to find his sister, but he was caught up in a career of bounty hunting.
Description:
(I'll be back on tomorow so if you join please don't freak out bye)
((um do you make up new character or you the ones you already made?))
(Make up a character)
(I'm gonna use those three, unless my friend wants to use one, but she's probly gonna make up her own too now I have to go bye)
Name: Lyssa
Skills: Sticks
Partner: None
History: No family, no home, just lousy memories of days past were left with her. Her parents and brother died with out her remembering them, after a few years her other brother disappeared. Her only knowledge of her brother was that he taught her how to use a stick as a sword. She was forced to live on her own when she decided to be something worth it and choose to be a bounty hunter.
Description:
Lyssa opened her eyes and looked around the park, she fell asleep on a breach there. With a sigh she sat up and picked up her wooden sword, her only protection. She looked out at the docks, noticing a guy about her age. "Hey! You better watch it on that dock. I fell through yesterday," she called. She looked down at her shoes, still went from the fall.
Name: Tolani
Skills: guns, sword fighting when she has a sword and hand to hand combat
Partner: Kit
History: Her family abandoned her as a child and she learned to fend for her self and traveled a lot, she became clod and never trusted anyone. Along the way her travels met her up with Kit who managed to work her way into Tolani's life. A year ago lawyer for her family tracked her down and told that she had inherited her family's money, since all other living relatives were dead.
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[edit: wasnt paying attention used the wrong piccy sry]
Name: Rikku
Skills: Gun Mage, Swordsmanship
Partner: None
History: Ever since her younger sister had been kidnapped, she has resorted to stealing to set her free.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tolani sat in her favorite chair in the apartment she shared with Kit. She seemed to be bored. She sighed and got up and headed for the door after grabbing her jacket and slipping her gun into its holster. "Hey Kit, I'll be back later you know how to reach me." She called over her shoulder, just before stepping out of the door and closing it behind her.

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Name: Kit
Skills: Sais... Daggers... blades in general... close range combat... not bad with a gun either...
Partner: Tolani
History: Her parents died mysteriously when she was 14... her sister took her in and raised her, teaching her how to handle a blade... when she was 19 her sister was murdered by an unknown individual... the only clue was a purple bandana which she keeps with her at all times... when she met up with Tolani she knew they were going to be great friends; therefore, she pestered her way into Tolani's life and has secretly sworn never to let the same thing happen to Tolani that happened to the rest of her family...
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jager turned around and looked over at the girl and sighed.
"I know, I just thought it was destroyed during last years snow storm." He told her. "I've never seen you around here be fore are you a Cowboy...well girl in your case." He asked her. "After all I grew up here, and it is a small town, so..." He said to her as he walked off the dock. He couldn't help, but think he's seen her before, not in town, but a picture of her somewhere. *Oh well Kira will know.* He thought to himself.
"So what's your name?" He asked her curiously, with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff