Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I've seen other Slave Roleplays but haven't really wanted to join them, no offense to the thread owners of those roleplays since the roleplay is usually quite long when I do find one I want to join so I decided to make my own.

Rules:
1. Gaian Rules
2. Take cybering to the PMs
3. Freeing and escaping slaves make the plot become interesting but let's keep it to a minimum
4. Races allowed will be the folowing: Demons of any sort, humans, vampires, angels, half and mixed breeds and elves.
5. Please be literate meaning use correct puntuations and grammer yet a few typos is alright.
6. Have fun! 3nodding

Form:

Gaian Username:
Role:
Name:
Race:
Abilities:
Description:
Personality:

Masters & Mistresses:

Gaian Username: NicholasDeWinter
Role: Master
Name: Nicholas
Race: Elf
Abilities: Healing Magic, Illusions Magic & Transmutation Magic.
Description: Fairly tall (6'2" wink and in good shape although no bodybuilder, has shoulder long black hair and almost femine appearance. Emerald green eyes with strange metallic undertint within them. Wears long black robe with a sash tied around his waist. Carries a simple dagger on his belt as a tool although it can be used as a weapon if absolutely necessary.
Personality: Quite calm but strict gentleman, usually polite and friendly. Nicholas (Nico) is trustworthy and keeps his word when he gives it, but he expects nothing less from anyone else either. He tends to be fairly kind even towards slaves, but he doesn't release them like some attempt to. "Only empties your pockets and earns you the nickname of a fool."

Name - Joey
Age - 13
Sexual Pref - Gay
Appearence - The avi

Gaian Username: Draco16
Name: Derako
Race: Wolf/Fox/Human
Abilities: control the ability of fire and earth.
Description: ( look at avvi except wearing cloak and forest green eyes black pants and t-shirt )
Personality: it depends on his mood.

Gaian Username: Levistus21
Name: Levistus
Race: Human
Abilities: Ability to be ruthlessly cruel, and having a nearly inexhaustable amount of spending money.
Description: Avi.
Personality: A spoiled boy from a well known family. Raised to treat slaves as no more than property, he tends to burn through them quickly. He's well known among the Master/Mistress/Slave world and respected by all slave dealing merchants. He prefers not to fight, and always has a gang of cronies around to back up his words for him.

Slaves:

Gaian Username: Tenshi_Ayare
Role: Slave
Name: Kirei
Race: Fox Demon
Abilities: Multi talented...
Description: Silver hair that stops at her knees and golden eyes. She wears a white outfit that is made up of a sleeveless top with a skirt that stops at her knees and leather boots that go up to mid calf. She has red furred fox ears and a tail that is tipped with silver.
Personality: She is soft spoken and even tempered yet despite this she is one to speak her mind and that often gets her into trouble. She is intelligent, friendly, cautious and a bit of a troublemaker at times when she feels like it.

Gaian Username: Slave_Allie
Name: Allie
Abilities: Many as fell as a few magic abilitys
Description: A 16 year old female who was taken one day after cheerleading practice. She has brown hair and green eyes. Shes about 5'4" and very skinny.
Personality: Obediant most of the time

Gaian Username:Little_cztgirl
Name:Jazmen catz
Race:Egypt Cat Demon
Abilities:She is very flexable and can do anything asked with the greatest of ease and never get cought doing it .
Description:Siggy
Personality:Outgoing,elgent,hyper.

Gaian Username: Kitty_canter
Name: Kyria
Race: Vampire
Abilities: She doesnt really have any ability's the only thing she has is strength but she herself is weak sometimes.
Description: She has long raven hair cascading down her back and blood red eyes. She has a slender figure and is quite pale but has a beautiful complexion none the less. She wears black leather pants and a loose black tank top
Personality: She can be aggresive when she is angered but most of the time she is calm and keeps to herself.

Gaian Username: Ebony Rosewind
Name: Ebony Thorn
Race: shapeshifter
Abilities: shifting, pyrokenesis
Description: (First pic in signature.)
Personality: elusive and solitary, highly intelligent to the point of being cunning. But is trustworthy and loyal to those she deems fit.

Gaian Username: Hug_Bunny
Name: Kari
Abilities: If it counts... seductuction of men.
Description: Kari has blond, curly hair and bright blue eyes. Right now, she's wearing a black, torn dress that barely covers her beatifully curved body. She also has a black ribbon around her neck with a tag that says her name on it.
Personality: She's usually very disobediant, but if she has a cruel master who can break her, she may become nicer.

Gaian Username: Smithy623
Name: Jacob
Abilities: No special abilities
Description: disobedient to his masters, but does show some form of respect
Personality: seems to be unhappy all the time, doesn't take well to being treated like merchandise

Gaian Username: Kasgurogi
Name: Kasgurogi
Race: shadow demon
Abilities: controlls shadows
Description: heigth about 6'9'' apeareance avitar
Personality: kind, easy to anger though,

Gaian Username: Dark~Slave
Role: slave
Name: Dark
Race: Full vamp
Abilities: teleportation, shadow bending, flying
Description: Avi
Personality: outgoing and willing to do anything. calm unless you comment on a vamp. cold towards humans because of her past

Gaian Username: Ki_ku
Name: Ki
Race: half human, half cat demon
Abilities: control on earth
Description: 5'5", A fairly nice body. Wears eye glasses, tight black pants, tube top, spiked collar (unowned). She has black eye shadow on her orange eyes. She has red hair that is down to about her shoulders.
Personality: Pretty passive and submissive. Usually kind, but has her demonic side that can show itself if she is provoked too far.

Gaian Username: Anotsua
Name: Anotusa
Race: neko
Abilities:
Description: she has purple hair with matching eyes. He cattail and ears also match herself. She wears bright clothing from where she is from.
Personality: she is veary aggressive. Thisis her fisrt slavery incounter and she does not understand much of what has happened to her.

*Red profiles are slabes that have been bought.
Description: A 16 year old female who was taken one day after cheerleading practice. She has brown hair and green eyes. Shes about 5'4" and very skinny.

Allie sat in her cage looking around at the other slaves and the masters who were walking aroudn the room. She never liked the slave trade but it was all she ever knew except cheerleading.
Description: Fairly tall (6'2" wink and in good shape although no bodybuilder, has shoulder long black hair and almost femine appearance. Emerald green eyes with strange metallic undertint within them. Wears long black robe with a sash tied around his waist. Carries a simple dagger on his belt as a tool although it can be used as a weapon if absolutely necessary.
Personality: Quite calm but strict gentleman, usually polite and friendly. Nicholas (Nico) is trustworthy and keeps his word when he gives it, but he expects nothing less from anyone else either. He tends to be fairly kind even towards slaves, but he doesn't release them like some attempt to. "Only empties your pockets and earns you the nickname of a fool."

(( Hopefully acceptable? ))
NicholasDeWinter

Allie smiled at him from her cage looking around with a smile.
Slave_Allie

Allie sat in her cage looking around at the other slaves and the masters who were walking aroudn the room. She never liked the slave trade but it was all she ever knew except cheerleading.

((You are accepted.))
NicholasDeWinter

((Yes, it is acceptable.))
Tenshi_Ayare
NicholasDeWinter

((Yes, it is acceptable.))

(you should make a guild ^_^ im not so literate so I cant join the one that other rp'er is in ^_^)
An elven man wandered amongst the cages silently, but smiling peacefully. He wasn't followed by anyone, and it was fairly clear he didn't own any slaves. At least not yet. He let his gaze travel from one caged girl to another, appraising them with his gaze. However, he was gazing at their faces more than their chest, which was at least a good sign compared to some men walking around occasionally.

He stopped before a few of the cages, seeming to rub his chin slightly with his fingertips at those times as he looked the cage before him. He seemed to consider those few girls a bit more than others, but for now he hadn't made any decisions.

Stopping his walk amongst the cages, he turned his gaze to the two girls that seemed to attract his attention the most from those present. The fox-eared girl had a touch of exotic beauty in her and then there was the clearly young and healthy girl who seemed to be getting attention from others as well. He approached the two of them, gazing at one and then the other calmly with the same warm smile on his lips. Strangely enough, it didn't even feel fake.

(( Hope the intro post is ok too. Ah well.))
A girl who seemed to slightly glow was sitting in one of the many cages that filled the slave house. A sigh escaped her lips as she saw the many buyers browsing through the room she was in. Her room was where other demons were held. This slave house seperated all their slaves in different rooms by their races. The tip of her tail flicked lazily as she watched her surroundings with a somewhat bored expression.
NicholasDeWinter
An elven man wandered amongst the cages silently, but smiling peacefully. He wasn't followed by anyone, and it was fairly clear he didn't own any slaves. At least not yet. He let his gaze travel from one caged girl to another, appraising them with his gaze. However, he was gazing at their faces more than their chest, which was at least a good sign compared to some men walking around occasionally.

He stopped before a few of the cages, seeming to rub his chin slightly with his fingertips at those times as he looked the cage before him. He seemed to consider those few girls a bit more than others, but for now he hadn't made any decisions.

Stopping his walk amongst the cages, he turned his gaze to the two girls that seemed to attract his attention the most from those present. The fox-eared girl had a touch of exotic beauty in her and then there was the clearly young and healthy girl who seemed to be getting attention from others as well. He approached the two of them, gazing at one and then the other calmly with the same warm smile on his lips. Strangely enough, it didn't even feel fake.

Allie looked at him with a grin. It seemed as if she wanted to say " Just try anything. I dare you too, seee what I do."
NicholasDeWinter

((It is fine. My intro post though was a bit under what I normally do. I'm a bit ashamed of it... redface ))
(yea today just isnt my intro post day lol. Once I get past the intro im all good lol)
Giving Allie a few glances but noticing her grin he seemed to raise an eyebrow. He was cautious about such a look, for so often had it spoken of a rebellious nature. Then again, this girl didn't seem very rebellious otherwise. Could it be he was just misunderstanding it, or thinking too much of it?

He didn't know for sure, but for now he walked in front of the other cage that housed the silver haired, and fox-eared girl. As he came closer he noticed her tail as well, putting it to memory that this was at least a real semi-human, since there were so many who would get fake fox- or cat-ears for themselves to appear more 'cute'.

As he stopped there, he kneeled down to peer at the girl a bit more closely as he spoke.
"So, what is your name girl? Been here for long?" His voice was calm and somewhat friendly, and not the usual mocking or superiority complex filled sort of tone either.
She tore her gaze from the others around her to a man that had just stopped at her cage. As he looked more closely at her, then asked her a question, her face changed from it's bored expression to take on a more friendlier one.
"My name would be Kirei and I have been here for just a few years, five to be exact." Her voice was soft as usual and held a friendly tone in it to reply to his own yet she did observe him as he oserved her. Her fox ears focused towards him, her tail swaying in wait for his reply.
((I'm afraid I must leave soon. I do enjoy having a roleplayer like you in this one, NicolousDeWinter, and I am considering joining that slave roleplaying guild. Anyway, If I don't post that means I have left so just in case I leave I am posting this.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff