Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center> WELCOME TO BUNNEH CORP. </center>
<center>The One Hop Exchange Shoppe</center>

<center>Table of Contents
1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. Catti's sell post
3. Sylus's sell post
4. Catti's buy post
5. Sylus's buy post
6. Transaction info
7. Links
</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>Rules</center>

<center>
1. Don't flame others
2. This isn't an "I know you" thread, if your not in our friends list, then we don't remember you
3. No advertising of any kind, if you want a link added to the Links post then please ask before posting the link.
3. Don't argue with any of the proprieters of this thread
4. Don't complain about our prices, if you don't like em then you don't have to buy
5. We will price your offer, don't price things for us
6. Don't flame others(Hrmmm I think we are serious about this one)
7. Have fun
8. Absolutly NO IMs or PMs regarding any selling or buying, all IMs and PMs will be ignored.
</center>
<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center> Catti's Carrot Shoppe</center>
<center>No Nibblin On My Carrots Mr....</center>

User Image~Ice Gauntlet~4,000g

User Image~Gold Wrist Watch~800g

User Image~Warm Rainbow Helm~1,500g

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>All Transactions Go Through Bunneh Banker</center>
<center>User Image</center>
<center>Sylus's Super Savings</center>

User ImageThank you letter for Nov 2004
Ab: 4k

<center>Hop On In To See What I Want...</center>
<center>Items Catti Wants To Buy....</center>

<center>User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image</center>

<center>Letters....Letters....Letters....Letters....</center>
<center>Pendants....Ninjia Headbands....Slippers....</center>

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
<center>All Transactions Go Through Bunneh Banker</center>
<center> Come...sell me your wares!! </center>

<center>User ImageUser ImageUser Image</center>
<center>At the moment all I am buying is ninja bands</center>

<center>~CLICK THE PICTURE TO START A TRANSACTION~</center>

<center>User Image</center>
<center>Bunneh Banker</center>
<center>~*~Links & Affiliates~*~</center>
*stands at the entrance ready to cut the ribbon* Okie Dokie...here goes nuffin....*cuts the huge ribbon blocking the entrance* This Exchange Shop is Now OPEN!!!!!!
*Unlocks the door to his office*
ninja Le Bump ninja
.*~*bump*~*.
ninja Le Bump ninja
<center><~.::.quote bump.::.~>

Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

-Aristotle
whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas