Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay I'm only allwoing 5 madeups and they can not be related to any of the characters! Other than that have fun^^

Rules:
1. no goddmoding
2. No killing people off without their permission.
3. No chat speak!
4. Cuss all ya want
5. Gaia rules
6. no power playing.

Don't post your profiles here! Pm them to me and i will put them on this page!

Original characters:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasuke:

Sakura: Cuthanlion9169

Naruto: Yahiko

Hinata:

Neji:

Kakashi:

Gaara:

Lee:

Kin:

Nara:

Temari:

Ino:

Madeup info:
Name:
What village: (Konoha, Sand...)
Apearance:
Bio:

Ryzan Oriatsu
<center>Name: Hyuuga Satoru
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Hyuuga
Dislikes: Sitting around doing nothing, the dark.
Ambitions: While he doesn't care much about leading the Hyuuga Clan, he does want to be the strongest shinobi in the Main House.
Bio: Born into the Main Branch of the Hyuuga Family, Satoru is proud of his heritage. He is proud, arrogant, haughty, yet kind and very loyal. After learning of Hizashi Hyuuga's sacrfice in the place of Hinata's father, Hiashi Hyuuga, he stayed away from his cousin, Neji. He specializes in TaiJutsu, followed by NinJutsu then GenJutsu.

Appearance: Satoru's eyes are pearly white, much like other members of the Hyuuga Clan. His hair is raven black and half-combed forward, causing bangs to hang over his eyes, and half-spiked up, giving off a sloppy/neat look. He stands at about 5"5, having an athletic build, and has pale skin. He wears open-toed boots, black shorts with many pockets for scrolls, weapons, and various other things. He wears a black vest that is usually open, an equally black sleeved-shirt with the Japanese symbol for
Tiger in white in the middle of it. His Hitai-Ate is tied around his right arm.

Missions completed: (Include mission level)
None
Jutsus Learned:

NinJutsu
Kawarimi no Jutsu
Henge no Jutsu

GenJutsu
Buunshin no Jutsu

TaiJutsu
Basic TaiJutsu
Hakkeshou Nankan
Hakkeshou Sekishokyuu
Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou

Bloodline Limit
Byakugan no Doujutsu</center>[/

Name: Mi-Tatsu
What village: Konoha
Apearance: Long black hair and almost transparent green eyes. She wear her headband on her left thigh.
persinality: veryintelligent and strong physicly (Sp?). If someone threatens her Friends she will go after them with a vicious ferocity. She is also very easy going and loves idle conversation and is normally reading a romance novel.
Love interest: Hyuuga Satoru

Name: Kinedo Xang (Last name - first name) [Pronounced Kind-o Zang)
What village: Konoha/The Hidden Village of Leaf.
Apearance: He has brown hair which is short, such like Kiba's but longer. His eyes are black and he wears a net top under an open winterlike jacket, colored a light cream with blue and red lines around it. He has short blue shorts and a utility belt made out of leather hidden under his coat (when he zips it up). He wears his forehead protector around his head unlike other Jounin's like Kakashi, who has it over his eye or Gai who has it at his belt. He wears classic Japanese shows which are blue and white, thin layered for speed.
Bio: A Rookie Jounin. Xang became a Jounin this year after a Jounin test, barely defeating Kurenai and Asuma, but then losing to the power of Gai and Kakashi, so he barely passed. His Father was only a Chuunin before him, so he is proud of his success. He looks to the other jounins like family, Kurenai the sister, Asuma the confusing brother, Kakashi the cool brother and Gai actually like a cousin you never want to meet. He passed his genin exam with flying colors and has already been on 2 Jounin mission.

Missions: Rank B
Rank Be (Both Document receiving)

Jutsu (to be revealed)

Thank you for putting up with everything if i forgot someone just tell me and i will add them^^
Mi-Tatsu sat against the tree waiting for her cell members. Her eyes scanned a book titled 'hush little baby'. She sighed and closed the book letting the wind blow through her dark hair.
Hyuuga Satoru, 12 year old member of the Main House of the Hyuuga Clan, walked into his cell's training ground, hands in his pockets as he stared at the sky. He was somewhat oblivious to everything and ended up bumping his face into the trunk of a tree. He pulled back and rubbed it, shaking his head when he finally felt better. "Hnnn... Where is everyone?"
Ryzan Oriatsu
Hyuuga Satoru, 12 year old member of the Main House of the Hyuuga Clan, walked into his cell's training ground, hands in his pockets as he stared at the sky. He was somewhat oblivious to everything and ended up bumping his face into the trunk of a tree. He pulled back and rubbed it, shaking his head when he finally felt better. "Hnnn... Where is everyone?"
Mi-Tatsu stood up and sprinted over to him, putting the book away "Hi, Satoru!" She said smiling.
"Oh, hey Mi-Tatsu-chan." The Hyuuga waved shyly and walked forward, his pearly gaze lowering from the sky into her eyes. "Where's sensei?"
Ryzan Oriatsu
"Oh, hey Mi-Tatsu-chan." The Hyuuga waved shyly and walked forward, his pearly gaze lowering from the sky into her eyes. "Where's sensei?"
She shrugged "I have not seen our sensei all day..."
Satoru sighed and plopped to the ground, not really caring where he sat. He leaned back and stared at the sky, watching a cloud drift by and block out the sun. "Aww, man..."
Ryzan Oriatsu
Satoru sighed and plopped to the ground, not really caring where he sat. He leaned back and stared at the sky, watching a cloud drift by and block out the sun. "Aww, man..."
((Srry it took me so long my computer was PMSing))

She sat down next to him and pulled her book out once more, she flipped through the pages before finding the one she wanted.
Can i rp with you and your friend cuthanlion9169. Um how do start by the way
Satoru's eyes slowly drifted closed. He was tired, having had to talk to the current Head of the Hyuuga Clan for family reasons. From Satoru's point of view, Hiashi Hyuuga is an intimidating man, causing him to stutter and keep his head low as he spoke. Spills went down the Hyuuga's spine as he thought about what happened earlier.
Ryzan Oriatsu
Satoru's eyes slowly drifted closed. He was tired, having had to talk to the current Head of the Hyuuga Clan for family reasons. From Satoru's point of view, Hiashi Hyuuga is an intimidating man, causing him to stutter and keep his head low as he spoke. Spills went down the Hyuuga's spine as he thought about what happened earlier.

She looked at him worriedly "Hey, you okay?" She asked scooting a little closer to him, a slight blush creeping into her pale cheeks.
( can i be Naruto? )
"H-Hai, Hyuuga-nii-sama..." Satoru kept his head low, his mind having shifted back to the conversation with his Clan Leader. He brought his face up and blushed deeply at Mi-Tatsu, apologizing. "Gomen Mi-Tatsu-chan, I thought I was still speaking with Hyuuga-nii-sama...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff